I need Dares... (picture proofs)

Bdsmgirl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2013
Sweden
Because i did a mistake yesterday when i shaved i got alot of ingrown hair and i got razor bumps all over... Someone said that i needed to be punished for not doing it right.
I will try to do what you say and take picture proofs.
i have:
-4 Big änd 4 small clothes pins
-2 big and 2 small bag clips
-condoms
-rubber gloves
-olive oil
-plastic bottles
-round shaped bottles
++ more stuff from the home.. (i will add pic)

Attachments

• last ned.jpg
    last ned.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 62

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
Insert something big in your ass, add clothespins to both nipples and spank yourself hard a 100 times on each cheek.
If the said thing slips, add more 20 spanks.
Then edge as much as you can for 15 minutes (No cumming) :)

dao_of_penguin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2013
Dare 1: edge, then use your non dominant hand to spread your lips and pull back your clit hood. Then spank yourself on the clit using the wooden spoon. Repeat 10 times.

Dare 2: put a chip clip (large) on each nipple, and see how far you can stretch them before they fall off/you can't handle it anymore. Using clothespins repeat with each labia and your clit (glans, not hood if possible)

Bdsmgirl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2013
Sweden
Dare 1: edge, then use your non dominant hand to spread your lips and pull back your clit hood. Then spank yourself on the clit using the wooden spoon. Repeat 10 times.

Dare 2: put a chip clip (large) on each nipple, and see how far you can stretch them before they fall off/you can't handle it anymore. Using clothespins repeat with each labia and your clit (glans, not hood if possible)
I will do this right now.
I dont need to take proof pic? or if i need how you want it?

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Use the bagclips on your pussylips and expose you clit. Put a peg on you clit then apply a small peg to each of your nipple. Make a pic of the nice ensemble.

Now twist every peg as far as you can and hold it in place as long as you can. One by one ofcourse. use one of the bottles to cum and when you cum twist the peg on your clit as far as you can.

Take everything of and make a picture of the nice marks

Hope it's good enough

Bdsmgirl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2013
Sweden
Insert something big in your ass, add clothespins to both nipples and spank yourself hard a 100 times on each cheek.
If the said thing slips, add more 20 spanks.
Then edge as much as you can for 15 minutes (No cumming) :)
i dont do anal.

dao_of_penguin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2013
For proofs: pic after first edge, and after all spanks for dare 1 and for dare 2 pic of each thing (nipple, labia, clit) before stretch and at max stretch.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
1. go in all of your room and take a items that you can use like a toys (one for room)

now go in your back yard or garden or your bedroom, strip naked and masturbate with all toys. when you reach the edge put the toy in ass and pass to the other toys.

routine:
edge with the item
next round put the item in ass (let them)
next iround edge with another item
next round take off the older item and put the new in ass
until all objects are passed to your ass

than use the first item to cum now take off the ultimate item from ass.

if you dont wanna do ass thing put a pins on your nipples

2. take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair
now sit in the chair without helping with your hand
put bottle in your vag or ass
go as far you can and wait there for 10 min
lub it how you want but for more funny use toothpaste and sume lube

for more difficult use a stool or low chair
for more more difficult do this in your garden or backyard

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

3.This game is called house tour

Wear "n" clothes where "n" is the number of the room in your house

Now you have to visit evry room and take a pic of you in the room. But before you leave the room you have to take off a piece of clothes.

When you are naked you have to go on a balcony or garden or back yard put a stuff up your pussy and take a pics. now masturbate until cum.

Bdsmgirl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2013
Sweden
Use the bagclips on your pussylips and expose you clit. Put a peg on you clit then apply a small peg to each of your nipple. Make a pic of the nice ensemble.

Now twist every peg as far as you can and hold it in place as long as you can. One by one ofcourse. use one of the bottles to cum and when you cum twist the peg on your clit as far as you can.

Take everything of and make a picture of the nice marks

Hope it's good enough
Done... pictures come tomorrow to wherewer its wanted

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
punishment

First send me a full frontal nude( not face unless you want) then you are to clip your nipples and clit(pic) then if you can take a pic as your spanking them off...put them all back on and put the rubber glove over the bottle... squatting ride the bottle until you cum (pix) send the pix to [email protected] labeled KT dare

Mariolino

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 20, 2013
Wearing a white thong, a white bra, stockings or collant if you do not have the stockings and high heels, with the glove smears all over the body and on clothing the olive oil. 5 pics for proof: one dressed for the dare, one after the dare total body, one of the bra still wearing after the dare, one front thong still worn after the dare, one of the rear thong still worn after the dare.
Send me PM with the pics, if not possible PM me for the mail address.

exterminans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
Austria
as you are looking for a kik-dom; send me your kik-name via pm and i will give you punishments along the whole day tomorrow; when you pm me your kik-name, tell me about your plans for the day tomorrow, so i can adjust punishments and tell when to do what!

Featured Threads

New Personals