I need Help. I am the Wiled one and My Husband is So borning

Brooch1987

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need some help. I have been married now for 4 years to a great guy. We have been together for now 8 years. Are sex live is so boring and I need help. I am the wiled will try anything and anyone before I knock it. But him on the other hand is so boring and vanilla. I love to be a dirty pig while he wants nothing to do with it. I even have tried to buy toys and I mean lots of toys. Everything underthe sun I have. Stil its like pilling teeth for him to use them. What do I do? I am at a loss. HELP!!!!

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Your best bet here is to try and force it upon him. Place the two of you in scenarios that almost 100% make him want to be dorty

For example, wind him up for days at a time, run your nails over his cock and balls at night and in the morning, wake him up with a blowjob a few times, but refuse to let him cum. Do this for a week, and follow it up by a romantic dinner somewhere. Dress up nicely for dinner with a short skirt, and during dinner remove your panties and hand them to him. If your lucky, walking home you might be able to get to pin him against a wall and slide your hand into his boxers and have a play

Alternatively, your next purchase could be some form of restraint, allowing you to tie him down to the bed. That way you can take control and tease him with some sexy lingerie and use the toys on him, see if that can change him.

Hope either of these ideas can help you both

Darkside94

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think you could try to take the action in bed and maybe dominate him once and see his reaction. Propose to tie him up for example. Try something that he never experienced before. Even a finger in his ass for example. Small steps and study his reaction. Then you can say: your turn!

I have a similar problem. If I try something and she doesn't say anything then I know I am on the right track. Not being pushy. But talking to her never served me anything. Just silent action.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016

Featured Threads

New Personals