I need nipple & clit torture ideas

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello , I need some nipple & clit punishment ideas to make me scream in pain
There are tons of ways to achieve this. It would help if you can share likes, dislikes, limits, toys/tool avail for use, and any other restrictions.

Reactions: Gem84

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
you can start with basic: clamp your both nipples, hold them tight on the spot they clamp, twist them 180' ( each side in opposing direction ) , and do 100 sit ups.
each time you fail to hold them tight, and they get clamped off , you get 50 more sit ups.
as you haven't added limits, sharing nudes or body writing is up to you.
good luck

Ana. slut. 1234

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2022
Hello , I need some nipple & clit punishment ideas to make me scream in pain
One of my fav way to torture my nipples is to put two leggos or any hard little thing on the bed and lie on it on both my nipples and also lift my legs while lying so that the whole body weight is on the nipples with leggos (or any other thing) under them... If you have big tits this is enough to make you cry if you perform this for half an hour straight

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Is toothpaste safe to be put in clit?
Safe is a relative word, as anything that burns inside your pussy is not safe to use.
But tbh is safer than other stuff which can be used and burns a lot.
Its all about how you see it. Use a dildo made of pilled ginger or use nail polish or tobasco or icy hot or hot sause than you sure can say toothpaste is kind of safe.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Could also use a shakti mat if your feeling particularly brave, the endorphin rush you get from them is something else.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Safe is a relative word, as anything that burns inside your pussy is not safe to use.
But tbh is safer than other stuff which can be used and burns a lot.
Its all about how you see it. Use a dildo made of pilled ginger or use nail polish or tobasco or icy hot or hot sause than you sure can say toothpaste is kind of safe.
Funny enough from the things you mentioned tooth paste is not the safest but ginger... as it doesn't attack the skin but the oil in it will connect to the nerves to cause the pain without doing any direct harm... unless you react allergic it is relative safe.

To the original question , it depends a lot on the cream and what is in it... i would not use it on the inside

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Funny enough from the things you mentioned tooth paste is not the safest but ginger... as it doesn't attack the skin but the oil in it will connect to the nerves to cause the pain without doing any direct harm... unless you react allergic it is relatively safe.

To the original question , it depends a lot on the cream and what is in it... I would not use it on the inside
I see, I am not a doctor but have you tried using both and seen the results?

Featured Threads

New Personals