I need punishment for cheating.

DirtyBarbieDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
I cheated on my husband. He wants to punish and humiliate me. He already started by sleeping with another girl and recording it and then he made me watch it over and over while he fucked me. Yesterday he made me wear a diaper all day. But he is still not satisfied. He told me to look for ideas and that he will pick the best ones. Please help I hate that I disappointed him and I feel really guilty.

Reactions: Brownman12346

Randomo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
First he should have you write cheating where on you in permanent marker so it lasts a while. Then put nipple clamps on with no bra for a day.

Osno

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
I cheated on my husband. He wants to punish and humiliate me. He already started by sleeping with another girl and recording it and then he made me watch it over and over while he fucked me. Yesterday he made me wear a diaper all day. But he is still not satisfied. He told me to look for ideas and that he will pick the best ones. Please help I hate that I disappointed him and I feel really guilty.
Well maybe you need to make a thumbtackbra. Its easy. You glue about 20 thumbtacks in each cup, you wear it as long as he wants...

Reactions: DirtyBarbieDoll

taffita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
Devote all your free time for a year time to spreading the word of Jesus Christ. God bless

DirtyBarbieDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
I need to post a picture of my pussy for random people to see. My husband wants to make me feel embarrassed. What is the best way to do it ?

mountainsteak2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2018
To humiliate you, he could give you a terrible haircut. That should help make you less attractive and maybe help keep you from cheating again.

Reactions: DirtyBarbieDoll
D

Deleted member 47962

you should be completely devoted to him so he gets to ddecide what you wear for a week and whenever he says it even in public you must shove him your bare tits and pussy or face a punishment of him driving you anywhere naked and dropping you of until he comes back. Also you should get a tattoo just above your pussy saying property of (whatever his name is)

DirtyBarbieDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
you should be completely devoted to him so he gets to ddecide what you wear for a week and whenever he says it even in public you must shove him your bare tits and pussy or face a punishment of him driving you anywhere naked and dropping you of until he comes back. Also you should get a tattoo just above your pussy saying property of (whatever his name is)
He wants me to stand naked on the balcony today for 3 minutes. I’m so scared that someone will see me. I don’t feel like going home after work.

Reactions: The king
D

Deleted member 47962

remember that you are the reason for this. You need to do it and just because you voiced that doubt you should ask him if you can post a video of it on here

Featured Threads

New Personals