I need punishment

Iamaslut5699

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2013
Hi am a slut who need punishment nipple and pussy i have to feel pain said master i have to do all the ones posted i have huge dildo , wooden spoon , nipple clamps , reg sized dildo , rope remember i have to feel pain
Your fellow slave
Whore slut

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
Put your nipple clamps on your clit as tight as you can stand. Proceed to smack your pussy with the spoon as hard as you can until the clamp falls of. Repeat as necessary and enjoy!

Iamaslut5699

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2013
Put your nipple clamps on your clit as tight as you can stand. Proceed to smack your pussy with the spoon as hard as you can until the clamp falls of. Repeat as necessary and enjoy!

I forgot to add i need to use all of my toys now i have to to do dobule punishment be more harsh

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
Well in that case, let's modify it. Stuff that huge dildo in your ass and bind your tits as tight as you can with your rope. Attach the nipple clamps to your clit as tightly as you can stand. Now, as you are spanking your pussy (until the clamps come off) use your other hand to fuck your throat with your other dildo. After the clamps are knocked off, while still fucking your throat, you are to smack each breast the same number of times that it took on your pussy. Repeat (at least twice) until you can't stand the pain and are a gagging sore mess. After that remove the breast binding and proceed to spank your breasts again with the spoon at least as many times that you have ale ready have. Only then may you remove the dildo from your ass and mouth. Make sure and give a good report as well!

Featured Threads

New Personals