Humiliation_Slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2014
I am looking for some instructions, on how to self humiliate and degrade myself, i am willing to do just about anything you tell me to, its a punishment i am not suppose to enjoy it.. whatever you see fit i will do.. i know my place, is beneath you, i know i am next to nothing, i just need a punishment to be reminded of that, so i dont forget my place.

I really love self humiliation and degrading,

i am into asphixiation, spanking, choking, gagging, being held under water, pain, rough nipple pain, breast bondage, hair pulling, being slapped, piss play, being spit on, ice, acting like a dog, over pleasure.

when i punish me self, i see myself as an object, as a toy to be done with as you please. so please use me as such..

i keep this private, so please nothing public.

my limits are meant to be slowly bent and broken. so that i may be able to please more than i can now.

if it is to much, i will tell you and do the punishment as best i can

Last edited:

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
whats the point

What's the point of trying to humiliate your self if there is no chance someone will see you doing your slurry deeds?

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
ok, well. . .

You should a vibrating but blog in on a data you have freer and have it in the whole day. Then you can report back. If that alright with you. :)

RandomGuy95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2014
Do you have any toys we could know of? I know a good punishment with nippleclamps and a pair of handcuffs.

Businky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2014
drink till you need to go. get 6 icecubes. put 2 up pussy, 4 up butt. first obe for butt has to be covered in toothpaste. now edge till you cant hold it anymore then spank your clit with a wooden spoon 10 times. only then the fuckslut is allowed to pee properly and must lick it up from floor.

pm'ed you proof details

jac206

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2014
Punishment

Cuff yourself to your bed then take a water bottle put it up your pussy. after that take nipple clamps and clamp your nipples. Get a woodenspooon start wacking your pussy and nipples with it 50 times everywhere then start a timer for 25 minutes sit in a corner and masterbate until you cum and then lick it off the floor

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
For this you will need a pair of handcuffs, a key with a string attached which has been frozen in ice (make sure there is at least 12 inches of string that is not frozen), nipple clamps, a pair of really high heels, a small piece of rope or chain (about 2 feet long), a vibrator or dildo of your choice, and some rope or strong string (about 12 - 15 feet).

Take the smaller piece of rope or chain and fasten it to a door knob so that it is holding the handcuffs securely. Take the rope / strong string and loop it over the door knob on the other side of the door from the cuffs, pull it over the top of the door, and then close the door so that the ends of the string and the cuffs are on your side of the door.

Put on your nipple clamps. Insert your vibe/dildo. Since you won't be holding the vibe/dildo in, if you need, either wear a pair of panties or a crotch rope. Get on your highest set of heels, but make sure you can get out of them easily. Take the key frozen in ice from the freezer and tie the string around your wrist. Setup your computer or a camera to take picture or a video. Now the fun starts.....

Take an ends of the strings hanging over the door and tie them to your nipple clamps, making sure that your tits are being pulled up rather uncomfortably, but not really too painfully. Now its time to turn on the vibrator, lock your hands into the cuffs behind your back, then kick off your heels.

At this point, you should be on your tiptoes to keep your tits from being pulled really painfully. But you can't free yourself until the ice around the key melts and you can unlock the handcuffs. Oh yeah, that vibrator will probably make you cum first, so good luck staying up on tiptoes the entire time!

Some options for you to consider:
1) Insert some ice cubes into your ass
2) Instead of an ice cube, put the key into a plastic water bottle, fill it up and freeze it. It will definitely take a LOT longer to melt than a single ice cube.
3) You can tape uncooked rice to the balls of your feet so that standing on just your tiptoes alone will be rather painful

Feel free to post a report and any pics / video you take during this.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
stinging nettles and thorns

if you have acess to the countryside i recomend you use stinging nettles and thorns on your naked body,use the thorns to whip yourself with till you bleed-then i would like to use salt on your wounds after-to make it 'sting'-but this is also a safety precaution as it prevents 'infection'-is that severe enough for you?

Featured Threads

New Personals