I never found my limits

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
For years I traveled on business & took a couple of trips to A-dam. I have been to SF, London & A-dam to be beaten by pros. The guy in SF used a cane I had brought & stopped when he saw blood. No limit reached. In London I had a gay pro beat the shit out of me with a leather strap while he waved his large & erect penis in front of my face, almost begging me to reach out & touch it. Intensely sexual. In A-dam the female Dom in the Red Light District did everything she could to me but did not reach a limit where I would tell her to stop.

The problem is endorphins. These are hormones that the body makes in response to pain. These target the same receptor as morphine. As the pain increased I was getting high on my own endorphins. It's a very nice high & helps you forget about the pain, especially while it is being inflicted.

From my experience I would think that there are men of means who buy this kind of rough treatment on a regular basis. It's almost as good as hetero sex

On a technical note, catnip screws up young cats by stimulating the production of endorphins.

Featured Threads

New Personals