I risk my clothes

Ghost1992

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 9, 2017
looking to play a game or make a bet on something were the loser of the game/bet loses their clothes, either by having to rip them up and destroy them, or has to give them to winner. Can either play a game eg battleships or make on something eg football match, with a forfeit for the loser were they somehow end up losing some/all of their clothes. If interested pm me or send me a message on kik Ghostzombie92 or skype Ghostzombie

Reactions: Thermophile

hellafide2277

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2022
looking to play a game or make a bet on something were the loser of the game/bet loses their clothes, either by having to rip them up and destroy them, or has to give them to winner. Can either play a game eg battleships or make on something eg football match, with a forfeit for the loser were they somehow end up losing some/all of their clothes. If interested pm me or send me a message on kik Ghostzombie92 or skype Ghostzombie
i love this idea i have had this idea since i was a youngin

krissYhotcock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yes submissive slave. know that I am a dominating woman looking for a submissive slave, who would be ready to belong to me body and soul submissive slave
Hello I am a very submissive slave boy how can I be of service to u

Featured Threads

New Personals