I stay fully erect after orgasm.

ScotKev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2022
So I have always stayed fully erect after ejaculation, with no recovery time needed. I am intrigued to find out how rare this is. Anyone seen similar? Know how common this is?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I can do this. And can usually just keep going then shoot another load after about 15 more minutes of sex. It’s fun for both sides lol.

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
This was something that I didn’t realise wasn’t normal until recently! My cock will stay erect after my first orgasm, and only goes soft after my second. Thought it was something that happens to everyone

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I kinda found out similar when I was seeing/ hearing most dudes couldnt cum multiples. I thought it was normal that I could

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
The best way to put it for myself is if I was to rate the hardness of my erection throughout

Prior to anything, I’d start soft and limp, or 0
Once teased I’d work my way up to a 10
After my first orgasm, I’d be around an 8, still firm enough for a fucking
After my second, I’d drop down to a 3, which with a little foreplay could be brought back up to 5 or 6, depending on how long it’s been since I last properly emptied my balls.
Sometimes I could manage a third orgasm, and at this point I drop to a 1 or 2, from which I’m done.

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
Yes, we are the lucky ones and so are the women that can have us. The woman thinks we are finsihed and we just go straight back in. One ex was hooked on it. She loved feeling me swell when I was inside her, I would pull out to cu on top her and then plunge back in and she would quickly have an intense orgasm. Then onto round 2. I think my record in a session was six times. At 48 and it's still the same. Just the other night 4 times in about an hour.

Featured Threads

New Personals