I wanna share my kinks

pieceofsomething

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2021
I had to hide my kinks for my entire life and non of my partners was accepting. So now I wanna share what I like around likeminded people

!) All of my kinks are quite submissive, but at the same time I never felt like I want to be humiliated nor ordered

1) I'll start with my biggest kink - I incredibly like to be peed on. I mostly like drinking piss and never felt tired of it. I never felt any disgust, I especially like morning piss. I also like any other pee play
2) I really enjoy playing with my ass. I've never been pegged in my life and I'm dying to try it. I also want to make it as big as possible. I can fit in an xl plug and have it for 6 hours straight
3) I wanna have polysexual relationships. Having a slutwife is one of my biggest fantasies. I want her to have fun with whoever she wants and tell me stories
4) I've never had sex with other man and I so want to taste a cock (but only in a presence of girl). I would definitely give my ass as well
5) I'm a crossdresser and I would like to be 24/7 crossdresser one day

I also have a very few taboos, nothing certain. In fact it would be fun to see if there is something I wouldn't do. I guess scat and that's it

Featured Threads

New Personals