I want to cuck my housemate by seducing his fiance

ponywolf42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2019
This is the first time I have had this specific kind of urge.

I recently moved and one of my housemates shares a room with his fiance. Let's call them Gary and Gabby. (and I will refer to myself as Ryan) Gary is kind of tall and skinny. He slouches and holds his shoulders forward. He has a bit of an immature streak. He out right told me that Gabby "wears the pants" in his relationship. Immediately I perceive (both consciously and subconsciously) him as a weaker man. Since then I have suddenly been very turned on by the idea of seducing Gabby and having Gary just submissively accept the fact that I am cucking him.
And the kind of sex I want to have with her is very dominant and aggressive.

I was thinking maybe I could have Gabby convince Gary into having me join the in a threesome at which point I would completely take over the situation to where Gary is just watching me wreck Gabby's pussy.

I was wondering how normal/natural these kind of urges are?

Progress so far:
I went into Gabby's room to chat for a bit. It was only her and her female friend there, Gary was not present. She complimented my hair and said I looked really good. When I was about to leave Gabby said something like "It was nice seeing you, Ryan" in a tone of voice that was soft and sweet. Not sure how to properly describe it but it's the tone of voice I only ever hear when a woman is attracted to me.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I suggest that you stop right there until you are sure.

If you are successful in seducing Gabby for your own sordid pleasure without Gary's agreement to become a cuck, you are risking their relationship and the living arrangement of everyone involved.

I cannot speak for Gabby, but I openly admit that my own indiscretions create a lot of inner turmoil.

But, if Gary wants to be cucked and Gabby is into you, go for it!!!

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
If Gabby becomes infidel it's not Ryans fault. That said, it will absolutely lead to total destruction of the current living arrangement. So even if I tend to disagree with Izz on the seduction part, the resulting advice is similar:
Do you want to destroy the living arrangement? If not, get consent by Gary.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
i agree with the other two people, but i would definitely go an talk to gabby when your both alone and ask if she has feelings for you, just say that you might of picked up on something that maybe had 2 ways of interpeting them, if she says yes the tell her your fantasy, if she says no just say ok i just wanted to clear it up

Featured Threads

New Personals