I want to experience bondage

Zombieslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2022
Brevard County, Florida
I want to have my first experience in bondage. Being tied u,p, spanked. To derive pleasure from subtle pain and such. Whips, paddles, cuffs. And to be impaled. Hopefully, one day I will learn the joys.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
unless you are looking to meet someone face to face, you didn't mention, why not start with self bondage? Did you try it before?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
when I was young and very slim (meaning not very heavy for my arms) I loved just to tie my ankles and drag my legs upwards to suspend myself upside-down.

Other ideas: just buy some cuffs from the sex shop. They are cheap, you won't feel embarrassed buying them and they usually have a small releasing mechanism that doesn't require the key (you will see it when you get them. I wanted to cut it out).

Elastics. You will feel tied up but you can release easily if you get bored. Buy them from any clothing stores.

Last edited:

Zombieslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2022
Brevard County, Florida
unless you are looking to meet someone face to face, you didn't mention, why not start with self bondage? Did you try it before?
I have tied up my little sub penis and balls before. And a friend once tied me down for a while, however, he really wasn't into it. Yes, I would be willing to go face to face..

Featured Threads

New Personals