I want to seduce my dad's live-in gf after he dies

Kingoedipusrex1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 23, 2021
She's my stepmom figure basically. Mexican and thick. Big tits, big ass. We've butted heads a few times b4 but most of the time I feel this sexual tension while we talk and look at each other. I look a lot like my dad, just younger and more fit. After he's gone, I want to hang around her more, seemingly to just comfort her but I want her to eventually suck my cock and then let me bone her on their bed.

I think I'll give her comfort hugs and then try to prolong those hugs and test the waters to see if she rejects it or goes with the flow. Prolonged and more frequent hugging would clearly communicate to her that I want to escalate our physical intimacy. I can even start wearing less clothes around her, until I'm only wearing shorts and the hair on my chest and legs. I can ask her one night if she'd like me to stay in bed for comfort or because it's cold. The goal would be to plant my seed in her pussy, and I can do it in honor of my dad.

*An internet stranger recommended that I flirt with her a lot now so that after my dad dies I'll have easier access to her. I think the'yre right.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Ok you may never get there actually but you could begin a true psuedo sex fling with her that she would dismiss and may even be flattered over.

Start by borrowing her panties. Wear them. Them leave them on the floor of your room.

Do this for a few months and she will be non threatened and acclimated.

Next, but NOT BEFORE, you start masturbating into those panties.

Do this before and she finds = she may freak. Do this after acclimation and she will figure its a young guy thing.

You can begin borrowing her stockings or pantyhose and wearing them.

This will form a pseudo connection in a non threatening way.

Slowly your arousal by her will begin to saturate the environment which she will veiw you as a horny buffalo in season.

After awhile you too will relax and begin to get off into her garmets without regard and she will begin catching you. At some point she may even confront you and you could indicate how she made you have no control and although you are embarrased, you are also helpless.

At some point due to flattery and/or pity she may be induced to give you hand jobs.

LEAVE IT AT THAT. Handjobs would satisfy all loose ends of the equation but keep her status intact.

You said she was hispanic which almost certainly = roman catholic.

You have got to respect her and keep her honorable.

As long as thats declared and readily known, you may get many handjobs and use of her personal wear without jeapardising her personal status.

In such case even the church makes allowance. Take that and run with it.

A final option = does she have a sister? That makes things even simpler if you chose to go that route.

Featured Threads

New Personals