I will take as much pain as you want

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys. I Love to have too much pain. I have tried several ideas but I am not satisfied. If any one have interesting ideas then please tell me. I will surely do whatever you want. I will also post pictures as proof if you want.

My limits are just that I don't want anything in public and anything noisy as I live with my parents.

Please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeee help me.

Swiftpantiedfox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys. I Love to have too much pain. I have tried several ideas but I am not satisfied. If any one have interesting ideas then please tell me. I will surely do whatever you want. I will also post pictures as proof if you want.

My limits are just that I don't want anything in public and anything noisy as I live with my parents.

Please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeee help me.
Take toothpaste or icy hot and massage it in to ur nipples then wipe your hands off with a rag. Once they start tingling place a good size drop between the lips of your pussy and start playing with ur self. Your not allowed to wash off till for 30 minutes or until you have climaxed 3 times. Which ever happens first. Please report back

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
This was very easy. I Love toothpastes. I applied toothpaste on my nipples and when it started tingling, I applied a lot of toothpaste on my pussy lips and clit. And I am still wearing that toothpaste. I'm enjoying it but it's not giving me pain.

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Put three clothespins on your cunt, one on every lip and one on the clit. Then pull them off as fast and abrupt as you can.
Repeat 25 times or until you cum

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Good girl, i hope it hurt.

Next make yourself a tack bra and panties. You should be wearing those for at least an hour while regularly giving your tits, cunt and ass a slap.

And give a full report with proof.

mrnice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2011
You will need the following items

Toothpaste
Ice
Clothes pins or clamps

Now get naked
Apply toothpaste to nipples and all over pussy
Attach clamps to nipples and pussy
Do 20 jumping jackets
After you complete the jumping jackets, Remove clamps and ice nipples and pussy
Repeat above until you complete 200 jumping jackets

Report back and provide proof before, during and after

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You will need the following items

Toothpaste
Ice
Clothes pins or clamps

Now get naked
Apply toothpaste to nipples and all over pussy
Attach clamps to nipples and pussy
Do 20 jumping jackets
After you complete the jumping jackets, Remove clamps and ice nipples and pussy
Repeat above until you complete 200 jumping jackets

Report back and provide proof before, during and after

1. She mentioned above that toothpaste does not cause her pain.
2. Think this through you just lubed the nipples with toothpaste eliminating the friction for the clamps to stay on. If they stay on at all, theyll fall off when she jumps.
3. Ice nipples and pussy lacks effort and clarity. provide a clear path by saying how you expect it done and the duration for it. Her profile doesn't state she has 3 hands how will she hold ice on 2 tits and a pussy with only two hands? or did you mean insert ice into pussy? It's not clear at all.

Slow down and really think out the process. Subs appreciate a well written task that's clear concise and plausible.

Reactions: ladyem21

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Have you tried paper clamps instead of nipple clamps or clothespins?
Many people need some time to get used to them as they are powerful and painful. I'm not sure if they are ok to be pulled away if attached behind the nipples as they might cut the skin. Just wear them there and on the inner labias.

Are you ok with medical needles? Sew your pussy lips using nylon thread inserted into the needles (of course this require experience and a trusted disinfectant, as alcohol is burning in that area. Or is this painful too?). Maybe do this against a dildo or other toy put inside.

Sadistic enough? Stick small paper notes to your butt cheeks, each one with the name of every poster in your topic. Using a stapler. Or a thumbtack. This is a photo I'd love to see in your album.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals