Ideas for mild exhibitionism

sub18!

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
Hey there! So just for quick reference im non binary so they/them please. Assigned female at birth :)

I have a massive clothing kink. More specifically i love to wear slutty things in public. Though i have been doing kink for around 3 years now, this is a new exploration.
I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of some things to wear in public that would be slutty and degrading (more interested in top half clothing ideas than bottom half) but obviously aren’t going to be illegal like anything nude (see through is fine).

Thanks! 🥰

BadWolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2014
Short crop tops, or button ups with half the buttons left undone would be a decent start! Or write something degrading on your chest or torso and wear a thin top over it—if someone looks hard enough maybe they will see that you are labeled “slut” across your chest.

I don’t know how you feel about wearing bras, but I thoroughly enjoy and recommend wearing an open-tip bra out in public, with either a thinner shirt or a textured sweater over it. It’s a thrill to have so much sensation on my nipples without others realizing, or to show off how hard they get under the thin shirt.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Some nice suggestions from @BadWolf there, on the bra theme how about just wearing a bra as a top? If that's a bit too much then you can wear a button up shirt but leave it unbuttoned (just tied at the waist) or wear an oversize tank top. The gaping arm holes on big tanks gives everyone a great view without it being too in your face.

Another idea is to use the wardrobe malfunction method. Find a button up shirt that's nice and tight on you then sabotage a few buttons on the bust line by snipping the threads. As you wear it the buttons may (or may not) come off gradually exposing you. The best part of this method is the "plausible deniability" excuse if you get caught. It's also good fun not knowing if or when the buttons will pop off.

Reactions: BadWolf

NakieAmie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2022
I’d like to try some of these suggestions too. Thanks for posting

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I agree that wearing just a sexy push-up bra, or maybe a half cup bra would be pretty slutty. Or maybe just an overbust corset or even a shelf bra with a sheer black or fishnet top. Or how about just a vintage bullet bra? I would love to wear vintage lingerie!

I posted a few of my kinky bras here. https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/novem-bra.49045/

Reactions: BiSubbyHubbyAZ

Featured Threads

New Personals