Ideas for Self bondage

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Well....
I currently have it attached to cuffs around my ankles to see how it goes. Even though I'm not really bound and can easily take the cuffs off if I really wanted to... I am feeling horny knowing that I can't 'get out' until the time has ran out.
Thrilled to hear the update!
Let's summarize some ideas and create a scene/task... Once you are comfortable with the locks operation, install your orgasm belt, put on and lock your collar, put it's keys and your wrist cuff keys in a little bag and tape that to your belt, use the time-lock to attach your wrist cuffs to the collar setting the timer for 30-45 minutes, turn on vibe and quickly lock your wrists in the cuffs. Extra credit for trying to avoid orgasm!
Naturally, only do this with permission if that is required!

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
hang on... I should be able to do it Thursday actually! and we will see what happens tomorrow in my show. I won't have full control over that

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
hang on... I should be able to do it Thursday actually! and we will see what happens tomorrow in my show. I won't have full control over that
Well? I don't know what show you are referring to, do the best you can, and at least try!

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I am doing a messy show on chaturbate tomorrow, there is a thread about it on here...

And I will try... if not I will stop after the show and not cum until I complete that

• Love
Reactions: AmvetSB

bdsmryanxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2014
I had a cam Master who taught me to tie myself up to be his dog. The rope tied round my genitals then between my buttocks to keep my tail plug in, across my body and ending by tying my ankles and the tops of my thighs together to force me to walk on my knees. Very hot. Especially when gagged so I couldn't make any human sounding noises.

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
my little bit of self bondage fun
skins - the active wear pants ----pantyhose are the same but i find way to much movement with legs skins lock you in tight
Now i got a size which are really tight if i wear them my pussy lips show my ass crack is on display ( not really one i wear about )
but i got them for a reason
i plug my ass stick a remote vib inside me and a clit or bullet vib
i put both my legs down one leg of the skins pants (best to be on the floor when you start too) now it takes some time to get both feet and ankles through the one leg (this is where the excitement grows as the restriction starts to set in)
pull that one leg up both your legs over your knees then slip it up over your hips and then with the spare leg of the skin ( i have attached a belt ) just tied of type thing wrap belt around my waist lock belt of padlock it
BAMM i have no legs
just one leg moving as one
turn on vibrator to full and toss it as far as i can clit vib too does send me off the rails
i cant get up to walk i have crawl using my hands to remote to turn off
one of my little bits of self bondage

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
my little bit of self bondage fun
I strongly recommend poking around this site and find some self-bondage ideas to play with... Either yourself or someone giving you things to do :) Most is rather extreme and based on a guy's body, but I think you may very well find some interesting stuff. Not all-inclusive, and some of his or his follower's ideas are 'sane', but have seriously molded a couple profound impressions and wild scenarios for myself and some friends.

Reactions: kristina79

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
i was actually put into self bondage yesterday
was able to walk and move ( slowly around) but still restricted enough to know i was in bondage
as soon as i was told i could orgasm the tsunami rolled in and the restrictive bondage really did its job
my bloody staircase will be the death of me im sure of that lol

and @IzzAvenged try it for sure it works :)

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I have used elastic ropes before. This way I feel restrained but with some force I can remove them when I'm done.
Something I want to try: suspend a vibrator close to your dick barely touching it. And put yourself in a bondage position where you must take some effort to get closer to the vibrator in order to have an orgasm.

Featured Threads

New Personals