Ideas for sub

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
Hi,
I am unable to see my sub regularly but would like to give him some challenges and orders that he can do without me?
I've already had him do his laundry in just a thong, wear a butt plug to do his shopping and some forced masterbation but I'd love some ideas (from Doms and Subs) to mix things up!

Thanks in advance

Reactions: akechi106

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
You could have him tie up his cock and balls, making sure the balls are split while doing chores around the house, I would say 15min. at a time for safety reasons.

There is also some that I have heard of that a alot of subs have done and liked, which would be sweeping or mopping the floor with the Broom or Mop stuck up your ass.

He could have his hands tied behind his back and have to dust with only his mouth.

Things like that could be useful for him until you can see him again.

SteveBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2021
-Some body writing? With permanent marker. The writings will be on his body for days or a week.
-And a good self spanking can be funny too. And he could take before-after photos.
-Selfbondage with padlock. But, the key is in a big bottle of urine. He has to drink the urine if he wants to be free. Of course, somewhere in the house, where it is a very big problem if he pour out the urine.

Last edited:

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I object to the mop or broom up the ass. Assuming he has no one around to watch over him, he could fall, really harm himself and not be able to get help. He may die. You wouldn't want the law to find his dead body and then find you led him in that direction.
To get him to do something focused to you or his centers I'd need to know more about your fetishes. There are fetish sites that have you take surveys to determine your islands of kindness. You could both take some of these and find common ground.

Off the top of my head...

If into feminization, have him...
Buy feminine clothing to do chores. He could get these online at first. Later require these to be storefront purchases. Short of that have him take a sewing class so he can make his own. I came across an online book that teaches sewing by making his own maid outfit. I can try and find that if you wish. Sewing can also be if service to you.

If you think he may live close to you or in your home as a servant...
Think of the ways you would want him to serve and have him practice at these talents.
Laundry, by hand or not
Shoe and leather care
Keeping a spotless house (This will be very good for him if you let him free. Most women will find a man who keeps a spotless home very attractive.)
Bathroom duties including drawing a nice bath with incense and candles
Becoming a good cook
Gardening / landscaping
Auto care and repair
Have him read and learn about topics that interest you so you can have interesting conversations.
Home repair (heating, plumbing, woodwork roofing, cleaning, preventive maintenance)

I have steared away from obvious sexual attractions. You have your own high points of attraction. These should come to mind easily. Plus at this point, being distant, he can't really focus much there. You can let the more fleashy tasks be a tease for some future time.

Have a great time.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Normally I would say you would be right about the mob or broom up the ass, however, there have been kinky versions of these made that you can purchase for these kind of play times or not. Sure normally you would want to do them under surpervision, but its not like it will not be talked about in the first place and further more, you you are going to fall, with a mob or broom in your as while cleaning the floor, you are going to fall forward away from said Item and not backward onto the items.

There have been plenty of others subs that have done this and have been fine doing it with the normal brooms and mobs. It is all about how you set things, like for instance, if you have doing your own custom kinky versions where the lengths are shorter, you may end up creating a dildo like handle that has a hilt or guard that would stop it from going to far in the first place or maybe its made with an adjustable hilt/ guard so as to keep it from not protruding to far if an unlikely accident does occur of falling backwards and not forwards.

Falling is all about gravity and where your center of gravity would be, which when bent over with something in your ass would be further forward anyway.

Rahul123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 28, 2021
Hi,
I am unable to see my sub regularly but would like to give him some challenges and orders that he can do without me?
I've already had him do his laundry in just a thong, wear a butt plug to do his shopping and some forced masterbation but I'd love some ideas (from Doms and Subs) to mix things up!

Thanks in advance
Can I be your slave mam

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Can I be your slave mam
First off this is not the place to be asking that. The poster didn’t ask for new subs she asked for ideas of things to do.
Second your profile is listed as female dominant right now so it looks super fishy on your part.
Edit: now it appears you’ve shifted to male slave ? Yeah super sketchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayuri

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
First off this is not the place to be asking that. The poster didn’t ask for new subs she asked for ideas of things to do.
Second your profile is listed as female dominant right now so it looks super fishy on your part.
Thank you.
You're right I'm not looking for any subs just education and ideas.

Featured Threads

New Personals