I'm a whore that needs to be punished

pulsingpuss18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
I've been a very bad little 18 year old girl. I'm horny all the time and constantly want cock in all three of my holes. I need to be punished because I'm so naughty.

I need all of my masters (you guys) to teach me a lesson and tell me what to do to humiliate and punish myself. I like public disgrace and punishment at home.

Make sure I learn my lesson. Thank you masters.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
Looks like you need to cool down. put two ice cubes in your pussy and two in your ass, then put on a pair of panties and stuff them with more ice cubes. Wear a bra and stuff some ice cubes in it as well. Now put on a skirt and a white top and go out for a walk for 30 minutes.

ImrielCourcel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Once you complete Jari's punishment, and report back here in detail for us, you need to be reminded that you ARE a whore. Sometimes the best punishment is to give you what you crave, only to deprive your pleasure from it.

I'm sure you enjoy cumming, so with that said, you will not cum until after you complete the following and report back here, where you will have to ask the thread for permission.

Since you are such a horny slut, I'm sure you have a dildo or two available to use. You will take one of these dildos and insert it into your cunt, which I'm sure is already wet. You will then write whore, fucktoy, and slut around your pussy and inner thighs. If pictures are not in your limits, you will take pictures of this process and post them either here, or if you are concerned about privacy, then via PM to me. You will take these pictures no matter what, so that you may refer to them in future to remind yourself what a whore you are, even if you are not willing to share them.

You will then put your panties back on, and you will tie a tight crotch rope between your pussy lips and asscrack over your panties. If you dont have any rope, give yourself a wedgie, enough so that your pussy lips are sticking out from the sides of your panties. Again, take a picture of yourself.

Now put on a short skirt and take another dildo (for your ass, so if you have an anal plug that works too) and some lube with you in your purse. Go to a coffee shop or restaurant or other public place where there are other people. Order some food / drinks and find a table that is NOT in a far off corner.

Go to the bathroom, and insert the other dildo into your ass, then retie the crotchrope/wedgie. Return to your seat, and you are to edge yourself at your seat 3 times, one for each hole you like to use, before you may leave. You are free to edge yourself using any method you wish...you can put your vibrating phone over your clit, or you can simply rub it under the table, or you may squeeze your thighs together.

You are of course, not permitted to cum. You must wait 1 minute between edges, so you have time to come down before the next edge.

Go back home and report back to us here.

pulsingpuss18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
I did the ice cubes. The first one I put in my cunt wasn't too bad but when I added the second one it started throbbing because it was so cold but it felt so good. It hurt a little to put the ice cubes in my ass. I went for the walk and I was wearing a white shirt so when the ice cubes melting everyone in my neighborhood could see my bra. My nipples were so hard. I still want cock so bad though, it just turned me on.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
take yourself with the largest cucumber you have and after you have cum, slice it up and use it for your lunch/dinner salad.
if you don't have one you need to go get one. Wear your thinnest, loose fitting dress and no underwear and go to store and get one. However, before you do that, get a permanent marker and color your nipples black.

pulsingpuss18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
take yourself with the largest cucumber you have and after you have cum, slice it up and use it for your lunch/dinner salad.
if you don't have one you need to go get one. Wear your thinnest, loose fitting dress and no underwear and go to store and get one. However, before you do that, get a permanent marker and color your nipples black.
Ohhh I love coloring my nipples black with sharpie. It tingles going on and every time I see them it reminds me of how much of a whore I am. My nipples get so hard doing this and just thinking about it makes me really wet.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Ohhh I love coloring my nipples black with sharpie. It tingles going on and every time I see them it reminds me of how much of a whore I am. My nipples get so hard doing this and just thinking about it makes me really wet.

I think you should do this every day of the week. make sure you wear very light colored tops and no bra (unless you have to).

put a clothspin on each nipple after coloring them in too.

post a picture in your album here of your colored nipples.

New Personals