I'm new to BDSM, tell me your stories

JRobbo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 3, 2016
This might come across as a little weird but I'm a 24 y/o Virgin male. I haven't ever really been interested in sex itself, it wasn't until recently where a friend of mine got to talking about his kink play that I became aware of different types of kink (before this my only exposure was 50 shades...).

I found myself highly aroused and interested at the idea of domination and control over a girl, in particular her pleasure and if and when she is allowed have an orgasm. I also like the idea of bratty behavior and punishment for it (spanking and flogging and orgasm denial). I also like the idea of her being restrained during play.

So consider me curious. I would love to here from people out there about their experiences playing both dominant and submissive roles. Anyone who participates in brat taming and domination play.

Also a question, should I consider losing my virginity in a more vanilla setting before I explore kink?

larkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2015
well I am a switch, I enjoy being dominated and I also enjoy dominating. My experience of dominating include restraining my gf's hand, blindfolding her and fucking her senseless. I always aim to bite her a lot and try to inflict a reasonable amount of pain.

One of my fantasies of this is having her sit up straight with her wrists tied to her ankles and having a toy in both her pussy and ass, blindfolded and gagged. I would then take pictures of her and pinch her nipples and slap her ass

while this may not be to your liking... I also enjoy being blindfolded, tied up and have things put in my ass. usually it's the gf's fingers but she has a bit of a thing for putting toys in there and making me sit with it in while we watch things on netflix. occasionallly she will force me down and put on a strapon and bang me really hard.

I would lose it in a vanilla way first. theres a hold threshold of things to enjoy. but being inside a woman will never get old.

enjoy :)