Im not sure if i like petplay

Bunnyhugs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2021
when i was young i thought dressing up as animals was humiliating and just a weird thing weird people would do(not trying to offend,just my child brain),but not long ago e discovered petplay was a actual kink and kinda went searching more for it,i mostly like the ideia of using plugs and being submissive,acting as a animal and wearing little to no clothing actually sounds fun and exciting,but at the same time i fell weird thinking about this and ashamed of myself,i just dont know were else to ask advise.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I think petplay appeals as it's a "softer" form of D/s... Sure, you might get a little cold and uncomfortable not having clothes and not being allowed on the sofa, but you're less likely to have pain inflicted on you or be made to "serve" beyond using your mouth to carry things... Just how it seems to me.

I don't think you should feel any more shame about it than any other kink, it's certainly popular enough with plenty of people of multiple gender descriptions and wherever on the kinky spectrum they feel themselves.

As long as your play is with a consenting adult partner and you respect each other then what harm are you doing?

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It’s completely fine to feel weird about content that doesn’t fit the social norm. Lots of kinks are frowned upon by the vanilla crowd. This should not stop you from exploring though. As mentioned above if it’s consensual and something you enjoy why pass up exploring it? You can find specific pet play groups on various sites. With the basics and how it works. Plus way to connect online and locally if desired. There are lots of people who rank high in professional vanilla society who enjoy pet play and there are full scale ranches that cater to these kinks. On a smaller scale finding a one on one owner can give you what you seek as well.
find what you enjoy. Why the kink interests you What pet/pets you identify with/as and then find a top owner who has similar interests.
you can also self explore by using tails ears paws and other costume props. Eating from bowls and lacking furniture and clothing privileges as mentioned above is all stuff you can even do solo.

Featured Threads

New Personals