I'm Unowned Hucow

Hucow Abuse Cunt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2019
I'm new so I don't know if I'm doing this right but I want to be a Hucow. I'm 19 and I'm situated in Brooklyn. Come talk to me if you want I'm super submissive and full of respect. :)

Reactions: Milkbone8236

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
I'd very much like to talk to you and see if we click feel free to dm me if your still looking

HeHeHeh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2017
Hey, i m 19 aswell and Dominant, hmu on Kik or snap so we can talk @kevinnewer

Domcorkgary

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2020
I'm new so I don't know if I'm doing this right but I want to be a Hucow. I'm 19 and I'm situated in Brooklyn. Come talk to me if you want I'm super submissive and full of respect. :)
Hey ,A sissy is simply a male that is in touch with his feminine side. So apparently such a male will always be the female in the relationship and the one to get fucked in his man-pussy because that's how he is. A cheap slut!!! so pussy boy ,will you like to be my sissy slut? if yes ,then You must be ready to play with toys like a butt plug, panties, a dildo, a mouth gag, nipple clamps and a collar. if you think you meet the criteria,Introduce yourself respectfully in my email [email protected] same as my hangout ,I am only interested in a passionate sissy slut anyways.

Reactions: Milkbone8236

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
What's a HuCow?

A hucow is a short for a human cow. It is a form of playing which involves the theoretical transformation of a person's habits so that they are very similar to cows. It involves:
  • Rules or hypnosis requiring you to moo every time you will say something, or after you do so, or before/after each paragraph and between them.
  • Lactation
  • Nipple enlargement
  • Barns
  • Etc.

Reactions: Cs3

nancyask

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2020
hi i am a bbw a lot older i did the hucow with a guy in a barn wow loved it i would try that again you will love it

Featured Threads

New Personals