Implements for spanking

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Seeking Advice from experienced; What best to use for max pain but less lingering marks.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Something light and stingy will give you more pain with less marking. Try belts, straps, floggers, etc. Test to find how hard it takes to mark and stay just under that limit. Repetitive hits with this range and implement style will give you the burn with little to no markings and most any that do show up will go away by the next day or overnight.

heavier thuddier implements will bruise deep and leave longer lasting darker marks.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Ill look for a thick leather strap, Dont think I have any belts heavy enough...
thanks

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
id say go to your local hardware or trade store and look for some 6mm steel braided cable with plastic coating , it hurts like hell but hardly marks. also look into different woods, pine tends to be more stingy on the surface that fades but less bruising

Reactions: dearelliot

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Interesting, I'm thinking of making one a plywood paddle, maybe 18inches long 4 inches wide with handle of course...Has anyone had experience with something like this?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Common boards are better than plywood. Plywood is usually lots of thin layers put together. It’s not really solid board for what you’re doing. Using common boards will give you a better quality and easier to work with as well. Just find one an inch or so wider then what you want. In your case based on the dimension go 1x5 or 2x6 with lots of sanding. Just choose the shortest linear length you can get for either one.

Reactions: Faulkie

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
back to leaving marks and bruises...Some one suggested leather straps and I will try but prefer a paddle any thoughts from experienced people
I like to be spanked by a mistress to the music pomp and circumstance... and worry how long before the redness disappears

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Seeking Advice from experienced; What best to use for max pain but less lingering marks.
Best item ever is riding crops. You can buy these on amazon and ebay and are not expensive but excruciatingly effective. In fact recently a new sex play sub genre has emerged from these called cropping and or crop play. Pussy cropping and scrotum cropping look to be insanely erotic experiences. A website group from the UK called Queensnake may have been the 1st to go there but it has gone beyond them for certain. Ridjng crops come in different strap lenghts/thickneses/and densities and although most are leather other materials can also be found. NOTE- riding crops not bruise or scar regardless of how hard they are applied. They do not stripe either which seems to be a drawback for some users however i have never seen anything close to the after affects of a serious cropping session. I am a sex researcher and have spoken to those who seek this and omg that is a fadt growing bunch and they all say its just BEYOND anything else.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Agree, the riding crop has been one of my favorites for penile punishment. Painful but the marks if any aren't readily noticeable.
Required to place it on the table for the required strokes,
I have the problem where marks on my behind could be noticed, so I prefer penile punishment...although I would like to have a damn good spanking from a mistress,

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I never did quite get the spanking thing outside of UK guys that had that in school as far as males are concerned. For females daddy play/naughty girl works quite well. Just my own conclusions.

suan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 18, 2021
can anyone suggest me some position punishment for self discipline ?. I just need it.

Featured Threads

New Personals