In need of a punishment myself

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So recently I had updated the last thread I posted with for anyone in need of punishment, by stating that i was unable to keep up with the thread.

Well now that I have some time, I have decided it is time to receive my punishment for allowing it to go unchecked.

So first of all, i am looking for a specific punishment, Mild CBT basically, the only problem with that is the only things I have for this punishment is some string for tying it up, I also have some markers if you need me to write anything on or near the area. Possiblet like impact of the area as well, if it is not to harsh.

Secondly, I would like to receive this punishment from a women only if you would so kindly respect this request of mine, and that i would like to do it over kik, if they so choose to see there handy work about the punishment.

I will only be accepting a few women to do this punishment for me, so as to not go overboard and accidentally cause any damage.

Women of kinktalk, PM me if you think you can give me this punishment that I clearly deserve for failing to keep up with a punishment thread for others I made.

Featured Threads

New Personals