Inflation/expansion

Kinkquestions

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 25, 2021
So my spouse has an inflation/expansion kink, and I want to be supportive but I don’t know what it is about the kink that’s appealing. Just trying to understand. Thanks

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Did you ask?
Is it that your spouse wants to inflate you or themselves? Or you inflate them? What is it that your spouse wants inflated?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
It may be he thinks he'd be excited by the view, your appearance. Or it may be that you will be atleadt a bit immobilized. Thus he may be excited by the bondage element. It is best for you two to have a conversation about it.

Reactions: Blowsyouup

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hmm an inflating fetish was belly inflation (eating / drinking) or inflatable buttplug/dildo (I saw an old vid that worked inflating the belly of a skinny lady, competting with a pregnant girl). I loved that fetish movie, not interested in practice it, Just saying.

Kinkquestions

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 25, 2021
It may be he thinks he'd be excited by the view, your appearance. Or it may be that you will be atleadt a bit immobilized. Thus he may be excited by the bondage element. It is best for you two to have a conversation about it.
We’ve had several discussions about it, the issue being my own body image issues. I’ve struggled without weight my whole life, so I don’t feel “desirable” when I’m wearing the body suit.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
We’ve had several discussions about it, the issue being my own body image issues. I’ve struggled without weight my whole life, so I don’t feel “desirable” when I’m wearing the body suit.
This sounds like the discussion point right here. He needs to understand how this affects you and how you feel when you’re wearing it and why you feel that way. If there’s not a way to help you see the beauty in yourself during the playtime then it possibly just needs to be tabled for now. I can’t imagine it’s good headspace wise for you to feel that way then have him getting all worked up and wanting sex while you feel like shit.
I will suggest that you look at the scene as just that. A scene from a play or movie. People play parts all the time but that doesn’t define who they really are and this scenario is similar. I’m sure he finds you sexy and attractive and loves you. This is just a role to play as an actor and when it’s over you’re back to the same affection and admiration as you were prior to the scene you played in. This happens with humiliation degradation all the time. The Dom side doesn’t really think the sub is all those things he’s calling her to break her down. It’s just a role to play for both to enjoy. She knows in the end the reason things like that are possible between them is that they both trust and care on such a deep level.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Putting the actual kink aside, just from the general perspective this isn't ok.
I understand where you're coming from, trying to accommodate him but you really have to put yourself first. Kinky play should be about enhancing your sex life, making it more fun. As @subzzzero said, if you're feeling horrible doing it then you aren't enjoying yourself and need to put a stop to it.

Quite a timely post really, perhaps you should read my recent post on consent, and if possible ask your husband to read it too.

Reactions: subzzzero

Blowsyouup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 10, 2022
So my spouse has an inflation/expansion kink, and I want to be supportive but I don’t know what it is about the kink that’s appealing. Just trying to understand. Thanks
Well I'm an Inflation fan it's probably been a kink that's been a part of my life for a hot minute now since at least 2009. I don't know how to explain it really because each person has different explanations and feelings to it at least the best way to sum it up would be look at the balloon person as a sex organ. As you watch your partner inflate the build up inflates with you the more they expand, the tighter and fuller they get, the personal preferences like softness or being squeezed against a wall by your partners fullness other aspects also come into play. As the more taut and tight they get the more your arousal brews to the surface until everything leads to (in my case since I love popping) a climatic boom as I nut

Non poppers tent to like the more helpless aspect of it rolling there partner around or playing with them like a cat and a mouse.Maybe they take care of or be sensitive to try not to pop you (poppers do too but for more Dom like nature they like your groveling as you get closer to explosion)

others may want to have sex with there balloons like that who sex burrito meme. So maybe that has to do with some for of helpless sex or pleasuring your sensitive partner (see picture)

Case in point inflation is a kink just like any other although I personally think there's a fusion of tiny bits and bobs from other kinks in it too.

It all comes down to preferences but for me at least I know the inflation build up is a major part of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-153546.png
    Screenshot_20220410-153546.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 1

Blowsyouup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 10, 2022
At the end of the day best advice I can give is figure out they're favorite preferences and maybe surprise him with them with some treats. I heard a few stories in my life time of sometimes a guys girlfriend who knew of his blueberry kink would sit on the couch and pretend her belly was starting to inflate. She'd make a roleplay like comment, start to slowly puff out her cheeks and then push out her belly and let him rub it and he said even though he felt embarrassed by its sporadicness he actually got quite aroused by the teasing. Or another gal who went on zoom call with her husband when he was in the car and used a blue filter or had some blue makeup on her nose and pretended she was turning into a blueberry and she'd need to be squeezed when he got home.

So maybe things like that would be fun to try with your partner they might get a kick out of them. Just don't tease them in front of their friends unless you know for fact without a doubt they like that kind of thing

But little moments like that between you and them would probably at least spawn a few moments of arousal for them.

Me personally I'm into full body inflation I love girls all ball like so if your partners the same you could save up and buy a couple of inflatable suits for yourself. The cheapest option is one of those 20 fat suit Halloween costumes but you could always drop some dough on a hongyi ball suit or beach ball suit. If they likes rolling you should search for a durable one. They may be like 200 to 500 bucks depending because custom made loads of fun fetish or non fetish

But I bet if your partner came home and you Inflated yourself in one of these and the first thing they saw was you wobbling around in one saying something like " a little help babe! I kinda just blew up when you were gone and now I fell like exploding and I can't stop rolling" they'd probably be red as a tomato. That is if they like full body.

Fyi plugs are located near the hands so great thing is if you get tires or need to do something before he gets back you can deflate a bit. Just remember could take up to a half hour to reinflate something like that. So just let out a bit of air to unzip then crawl back in and pump up tight

God I know I'd love to see my dream gf in one of those pink TaylorMadeclips custom suits that are rubber and actually expand! (Photo below)

But good luck as the guy that makes them is a flake that barely does them anymore but you could put on some tear away clothes and really surprise him on the couch next Netflix and chill night as you start swelling out your PJs! They'd probably cream their pants like a teenager! I know I would!

Heck even if their into belly or breast expansion you can make a cheap rig out of some big balloons and some home Depot hoses and stuff. Just set up the pump and turn it on or blow into the tube and you could still give them a good time in person or even if their away and over a zoom call.

Case in point theirs loads you can do.

Personally in order I think the tmc suit is the best idea ( giving you can conceal it in baggy clothes. Then randomly turn on the pump and start inflating it while your chilling and watching a movie that element of surprise as your buttons burst open and your clothes rip off would be like crack to them) But even the roll you around the house ball suit and balloon rigs too.

Even just some acting would probably do something for them. I know as an inflation fetishist it would for me and a lot of others.

Just find out their favorite types and go from there

But there ideas so you can spawn a sex session or two with your bae. So hope it helps.

You can always ask around for more advice on how to get kinky with it from others too.

Attachments

• richelle-relaxsuitINF.jpg
    richelle-relaxsuitINF.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • D3X5JtqU8AAyx6E.jpg
    D3X5JtqU8AAyx6E.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2

Blowsyouup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 10, 2022
Honey they don't think your unattractive or doing it to shame you. They probably just had this feeling long before they meet you maybe even going into childhood like I have. They can't help it it's just an urge. And by you fulfilling that urge your probably making them the luckiest person out their with this kink right now!

I get person body issues myself believe me but it wouldn't matter if your a supermodel I'd still probably be like please put on the suit. If your flat and your partner likes breast expansion same thing. Heck I've seen girls with chest issues actually fall for breast expansion because it makes them feel better about that part of their body. (Besides who wants d cups when you could have balloon cups!)

Case in point thick or thin isn't the issue they still love you for you. Heck they probably love you even more because your thicker! I know inflation has given me some chubbier tastes!

I don't know personally I can't tell you how to feel that's something you have to figure out yourself. What I can tell you is that ever time you do do it your putting a smile on your partners face and isn't that Worth something in the equation at the end of the day.

If you still feel emotional towards it tell them about it but even if you do I still think they love you for you no matter the size. But there's a saying in the community..

Bigger is always better.

Featured Threads

New Personals