interested, but no experience, sub

LittleKitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2015
Hey I'm interested in becoming a online sub but I have no experience or knowledge. I'm pretty new to this.
Help... :confused:

I'm female and looking for a male dom.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The most beneficial thing for you to do would probably be browse the personal sections. There are a million ads for masters and mistresses seeking subs and slaves. Some simply say they are searching, some give a lot more detail, spelling out what their expectations and desires are. You can also look at their profiles and see if they've made other posts, further giving insight to what you might expect from them. Being proactive on your search will give you a better chance of being satisfied with your experience, rather than your inbox being inundated with messages.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Also, take in consideration that some are pseudo Masters. Not everyone is as experienced as they claim to be. Be very selective to who you serve. The more detail and interaction previous to an agreement is in your best interest.
Good luck on your search :D

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
Also, take in consideration that some are pseudo Masters. Not everyone is as experienced as they claim to be. Be very selective to who you serve. The more detail and interaction previous to an agreement is in your best interest.
Good luck on your search :D

Also try looking for someone who might also be helps you both learn and find what reall gets u off so yeah I'm up to try if u want

dshaffer316

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2015
If you have any questions kik me at the masterforu or pm me willing to help out a new person

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Introduction

Hey. Being an online sub is one of the easiest thing to do and the hardest to follow.
I am for one interested in taking up the tasks. I would like to know you very well though first beforehand before we can even proceed and in turn I would like you to know me. Ask me whatever you want, doubts you have, insecurities that have crept in.
If you are interested you can drop me a message here again or if you are on kik my username is revusx.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Take Care

Featured Threads

New Personals