Jun 11, 2015
Male master

Male teacher , kik: jkelvin291
What I am looking for in a Female Slave:

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Loyal
- Must Take Live Pics/Videos (Whenever, Where-ever, Whatever)

Physical Requirements:
- Ages: 18 - 45
- Height: Any
- Hair Color: Any

Sexual Requirements
- Have A List of Kinks and Fetish

Contact List:
- Kik: jkelvin291

Message Me ASAP if interested. Include your Age, Sex, and Location in your first message. Then take a live Fully dressed Body picture.

N

nick111

me

Hi,
Im nick. Im 18 almost 19, male in college. Im straight and a switch, although admittedly more sub than dom. I take my body very seriously and try and stay in great shape! Pm me if interested to know more!

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
Didn't see this thread when I first joined or I would have posted here first. Whoops.

Anyway I'm Erin, 25 - I'm engaged so I'm just here for ideas and a place to talk kink. :D I like to think I'm pretty open so ask away if you have any questions.

Last edited:

vectorxfiire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2015
38, M Dom

Greetings,

Please allow me a chance to introduce myself. I am currently 37, but will be turning 38 in a few days. I am a professional, educated dom that have been in this lifestyle on and off over the last 20 years. I started as an egotistical asshole dom in which a journey has taken me into a more laid back somewhat of a Daddy Dom, although I am not interested in Age play.

If you are interested in talking more to me please leave a DM.

Interests outside of the realm of kink would be travelling, photography, art.

Doom-Kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
California
Hello there

So I'm new here. I'm looking for friends, events, and maybe a girlfriend depending on how things go and if I can find someone. My name is Alice, I'm 26,I'm a submissive and have been for the past 3 years to my wonderful husband and Master. I have plenty of links and interests so just ask but please be polite and respect me and the fact that I do not need another man in my life. One is quite plenty enough for me.

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
I am Sam. Ssm I am, wait, no I messed it up!

Role: Dom
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Kik: ScarBestVillain

Likes: exhibition, orgasm control/chastity, humiliation, bondage, s&m
Limits: I will not have a sub do anything I or they feel may cause lasting harm physical or otherwise (on the off chance that someone has such a fetish)

I am very flexible in my role. It's specifically the dominance aspect that interests me so I will adapt to accomadate most fetishes and limits. I make it a point not to enter into any D/s relationship until all parties have a firm grasp of what the arrangment will entail.

My only requirement from any potential sub is honesty. As long as you're honest with me I should be able to work with you. Also I am straight and therefore would prefer only female subs, but I will also work with males for more softcore scenarios.

Message me if you're interested and we can discuss a personalized arrangment. In the meantime I suppose I'll be lurking about here somewhere.

Christina

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2015
18, 'sub

Hello! I'm Christina and I'm from England. I'm quite new to this lifestyle and inexperienced. I'm a sub, looking for an online Dom-sub relationship.

Starbuck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2016
Hello

Hello everyone.

Male, 30s, Midwest US, married guy here.

Coming from a fisting background mostly, with some light bondage thrown in. My wife has expressed a desire to delve deeper into the BDSM realm, which I'm also excited about. (Part time, bedroom only). More bondage, impact play, sensation play, and various other aspects she wants to explore. So I'm here to absorb information and learn stuff haha. Going to do my best to fulfill her fantasies as completely and safely as I can.

Ravenwood

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2016
Hello,

I call myself Ravenwood. I've been into BDSM since I was around 13. I only really did it by myself until I turned 18. Hope to speak with more people,

Ravenwood

L0ll1p0p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2016
Hello!

Hello!
I am new here, got here from getDare.

Nice to meet you all!

Feel free to send me a PM ;-)

L0ll1p0p

Evelyn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2017
Hi there! My name is Evelyn, but you can call me Eve. My friends call me Eevee. I am a 23 year old female switch. I had some interesting experiences this far and I'm looking for experiences and knowledge to continue growing. I look forward to chatting with some of you if you are curious. Hope you to talk to some of you soon :)

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Hey there everyone, I'm Jack - a male switch. My experience has only been online and very sporadic. While I'd like it to stay online, I'm hoping that being around here will make playing more regular. I've mainly be interested in pain - both giving and receiving - but have been opening up to some other kinks lately. Looking forward to chatting with people here. Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk - here or kik HappyJack4Pain.

SimonKitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Mrrow

Erm, hi. :3

I'm a 20 y.o. male from the Eastern U.S. As my username implies, I'm a kitten, and I love Petplay. I'm usually submissive, but I could play a gentle dom role. I'm here to make friends and RP.

Other kinks I like include servitude, exhibitionism, autovoyeurism, and Big/little style play.

Anyway, if anyone wants to play/chat, send me a PM. Just please be gentle. :3

HavocRawr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2017
Hi there! I'm new here.

My name is Havoc and I Just joined and would like to meet new people. I'm 28 and have been in the lifestyle with my fiancee for about 3 years. We are currently exploring new kinks and furthering our knowledge. I'm also from Fetlife and my kik is wee.man for any further contacts. Don't be a stranger. ;)

obedient_jay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 25, 2018
hi :) *waves*

i'm jay, and i'm new - not just to the site but to talking about my sub side at all. i'm 42 so coming to this quite late, though i've had fantasies (and a couple of aborted attempts at making them real) since i was a teenager.

to make things more complicated for me, i'm also realising that i'm bi. a lot of my kinks involve being dominated by men... which is confusing me and i'm trying to work out what i actually want and need. i'm pretty shy so i haven't had an easy time talking about this stuff with anyone so far.

i'm into pain, degradation, and service.

so, um, hello everyone!

Aimee89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2018
Here to be nosey and start exploring......

Recently separated, busy work life.....switch by nature

Featured Threads

New Personals