Is anyone still interested in RP anymore?

joe438

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2015
I used to RP online all the time, and it was loads of fun, but lately it seems nobody is interested in it. Am I swimming alone, or are there still people into it?
I think fewer people are interested in role play these days. I’ve had many really great ones with dominant women in the past but they all seems to have moved away from chat sites.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I feel like there are plenty of people who might still be into it. As I’ve seen ads across the various kink sites seeking rp. But I also think video chat being so easily accessible to most everyone makes rp sort of outdated and less preferred. I for one am hesitant about rp especially if I cannot verify who the person is I’m talking to as it seems many like to catfish. Lots of dudes playing sub girl. That being said I think you have to find that story writer creative type who can really make the effort and build the scene and from what I see most people just seem to want quick easy play now. Even with regards to real life sessions. People are seeking out quick hookups or play sessions over a full blown dynamic.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
I enjoy role plays in kink quite well. But as stated above there are lots of guys who do that which is just not what I am into.

Plus I think it is more fun too blend rp with actual play if I can as that gives the extra fun. After tried that, plain rp is just kinda boring to a sense.

Angiecandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2021
I used to RP online all the time, and it was loads of fun, but lately it seems nobody is interested in it. Am I swimming alone, or are there still people into it?
Hi I'm Angela I can into RP It's alot of fun and can go anywhere big turn on and loads! Of fun . I would RP with you if you like I'm a naughty little sissy cocksucker

Attachments

• 20210206_073202.jpg
    20210206_073202.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 7

Featured Threads

New Personals