Is it cuckolding if it's just a handjob?

SimonaTells

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2021
anchor.fm
We're having a discussion and are wondering if he's watching me give another man a handjob is it still cuckolding? I've always thought it had to include sex (penetration of a hole).

Sub Toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2018
I’d agree with that too, so yes it could almost definitely be cuckolding to give another man a HJ in front of him if it’s done in that context.
it sounds really hot x

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I would say that even verbally you can cuckold. Just by telling somebody how much you want them and what you want to do to them in front of your cuck can be just as humiliating for them

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Heres the thing = it can indeed be cuckholding, or it can be swinging.

The difference has ALOT to do with the total psychological atmosphere.

In swinging you are INCLUDING ANOTHER FOR AN OPEN SESSION.

In cuckholding YOU ARE PRECLUDING YOUR HUSBAND IN EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER PARTNER ALTOGETHER.

In swinging it is for EROTIC PURPOSES.

In cuckholding IT IS FOR CONTROL PURPOSES.

In swinging it is always CONSENSUAL, but in cuckholding it is RARELY CONSENSUAL = as in what sex acts are involved and with/by who.

in swinging BOTH PARTNERS ARE INVOLVED while in cuckholding ONLY THE NEW ONE IS unless the primary acts as a dom/femdom and forces the cuck to perform acts.

So ask yourself WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND THE HAND JOB?

Was your husband RESTRAINED? FORCED TO WATCH? FORCED/DISALLOWED FROM PARTICIPATION?

How about you. What was your motivation in giving the handjob?

The best cuckholding experiences always involve the primary exploring fantasies and orgasms with their person and thing of choice while EXCLUDING THEIR NORMAL PARTNER, but unlike having an affair/adultery, the persons partner is THERE, RESTRAINED IN SOME WAY AND PRECLUDED FROM INVOLVEMENT UNLESS DIRECTED TO PERFORM UNDESIRABLE ACTS IN A SUBMISSIVE FASHION.

You see, although you performed a handjob/sex act upon a 3rd person.....

But was that for them or for you?

That alone may be the biggest difference between swinging and cuckholding.

In swinging the handjob/ sex acts = were for him/them/their pleasure.....

While in cuckholding IT WAS ALL & ONLY FOR YOURS.

In any true cuckholding event, ONLY THE FEM AS PRIMARY IS DOM AKA FEMDOM. THE OTHERS INVOLVED ARE ALL SUBS ON SOME LEVEL OR ANOTHER.

This is why true cuckholding almost always at some point has the femdom require the others to do sex acts to each other usually im highly uncomfortable and awkward forms. This validates HER/YOUR OWNERSHIP OVER THEM SEXUALLY/THEIR SEXUALITY.

FEMALE HYENAS PERFORM SODOMY ACTS UPON THE CHOICE MALES OF THE GROUP AS WELL AS FORCE THE MALES TO SODOMIZE AND FELATIO EACH OTHER. These females are born with mock penises for this.

THIS IS WHERE AND HOW CUCKHOLDING DERIVED. It is about FEMALE DOMINANCE, OWNERSHIP, AND CONTROL.

Did hubby become troubled and uncomfortable watching this? = Which indicates cuckhold....

Or did he get aroused and get off? = indicating swinging.

Hmm

So dear, you may have simply given a handjob as a favor or you may have been a cuck mistress.

Only by answering the above items will you know.

One final question = CAN I GET A HAND JOB TOO? -:)

Reactions: bribri

ZylFet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2016
India
"Cuckolding" doesnt depend on the sexual act. It depends on the mental state of the male involved.

Koryu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 9, 2022
for me, cuckolding is more of a mental / state of mind aspect of kink. i.e. you dont need him for satisfaction or he isn't worth your time.
Exactly, for me too, cuckolding ismore along the lines of telling the partner that they have found someone who can give pleasure better then them, basically making the partner feel useful and sometimes revel in watching their partners get fucked.

Tomgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2022
I find this an interesting topic since that's why I'm here. My male friend is a timid man and doesn't want to initiate sex. He looks to me for this. I don't know a lot about cuckolding, but do think he might be that type of male. I would like to talk with others about this to get a better idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals