Is it normal for dommes with a dungeon to ask subs to buy toys

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just asking because I had a couple of dommes ask if I would and I did mostly because I just met them don’t want to spend mon within 5 minutes of meeting someone
This exact question was asked here already not long ago

Found it. Check this post

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am avoiding findoms. They ask for money.
Some are asking for expensive presents, expensive toys = findom again.

PS if a dom ask for a toy I think it might be legit. Maybe a dom wants it to use on you. I don't find findom way in asking for a toy but I am just saying. I'm not experienced in this kind of asking.

starnerd87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 7, 2022
Oakville Ontario Canada
I am avoiding findoms. They ask for money.
Some are asking for expensive presents, expensive toys = findom again.

PS if a dom ask for a toy I think it might be legit. Maybe a dom wants it to use on you. I don't find findom way in asking for a toy but I am just saying. I'm not experienced in this kind of asking.
for me I didn’t chance it due to one previous experience with past scams and they asked me to pay in a really weird way they said they were going to buy the stuff from Amazon but wanted me to give a apple gift card why not use pay pal or we’ll anything else

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you just think it's a scam, don't bother. It is a scam.

I honestly cracked a mistress' email long time ago (reason: I just hated her ads). While talking to her. I found that : a chat with someone else where she was from Phillipines and he was from US and they declared love. Then he was asking her in countless emails that he was waiting for her to travel to him. She always responded she missed her bus or didn't have money, asking for more..

Don't judge me, I don't crack emails anymore, it's hard to study to do that again but it was fun 10 years ago.
Moral of the story: I can say what some girls are trying to money up, don't trust them until you are absolutely sure they like you.

Girls can take any boy. Just be sure a girl wants you. Hard to guess, it's a puzzle to solve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cruel_Tara

Featured Threads

New Personals