Is it normal???

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I think fantasies in general are normal. What your particular fantasy is is irrelevant. I have come to realize that everything I have ever fantasied about is already on the internet, either discussed, or made into a movie, or whatever... which means not only do other people share my fantasies but someone has the fantasy strong enough to spend time writing about it!

I think a rape fantasy is very appealing to us D/S types. But like any fantasy it needs to be balanced against hurting other people, volition, safety and illegality. So be careful about acting it out, but rock out the thoughts! Masturbate as much as you want to whatever you want... or find someone you trust, be open, and try it out!

ShadoWolf05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2010
Iraq, right now
Is it normal

its called consensual non-consent. and depending on how you look at it, it is pleanty normal. if you have a dom, or someone who you trust this can be alot of fun. just make sure you set up ground rules first, safety is always key to any type of play like this. make sure you have a safe word, for if it gets to violent, and generally there is a time set for it. like i will give my sub a rough time frame like friday through sunday, and then suprise her, and "rape" her, just make sure you have hard limits in place, and a safeword and go wild!

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
Rape fantasies are actually very common. So long as you understand that it is a fantasy and not real.

As said above, if acted out it should be consensual non-consent. Actually raping someone is obviously not to be done.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
To have a rape fantasy?

I 100% agree with GoogleMaster here :)

Oh and I may not be the best person to tell another one what is normal what isn't but I can tell you this: You are far from being alone on this. A lot of people fantasize about whether it's called rape play or consensual non-consent (this to me entails more than just rape play).

I actually did act on it a couple of times with 2 different partners so it's also quite possible to find someone who shares your fantasy :)

As it as been mentioned: it's important to negociate hard limits as well as anything that both partners prefer avoiding or feel uncomfortable with.

A word about safewords here: While I'm not a fan of them in general I think in specific scenarios, including rape play and especially if both person have not known each other for very long, that it may be a good idea to have one. However, it's equally important that both partners (especially the "rapist") understands that a safeword is just an extra tool and not always 100% reliable. Sometimes subs won't use it even if they have one for different reasons or won't be able to. So a rape scene should not be stopped only if the sub uses the safeword but also if there's anything that doesn't feel "right" as well.

Nixie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2010
I think it is quite normal. And agree with above posts. Knowing it is not real and just fantasy. It also helps to get over any fears one may have of rape and for healing purposes. ie... IF you have been in said position. Safe words in this case is a must and needs to be treated with caution and talked about prior in full. Especially if memories arise and the "not knowing." Maybe as a first a planned out session would be beneficial. After that see where it takes you.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
It is normal, as is most sexual fantasies. Not to make it sounds clinical, but talk things over before hand. I had a girlfriend who was really into the fantasy. We talked things over and when she least expected it, we made it happen.

It was incredible. But as always, TRUST is the most important thing you have.

The Riddler

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2010
Gotham City, New York
Okay, this might not be the answer you're looking for, but rape is against will, and I've had "rape-like" fantasies, but in the fantasies I'm the one being forced into it, and I've yet to find my self thinking about raping someone else. Not that i think it's wrong. There's a few points to be made about this.

If you're thinking about it to the point where you want to rape someone, and you're honestly worried about your self control, than you need to go seek help with that.

If you're fantasizing about it, when you get done, and that's the end of it, than that's perfectly fine. Even when people fantasize about forcing someone to have sex with them, and violently beating them, i think (personally) it's okay.

But if you think about doing that in real life, for even a split second, than it becomes wrong, and you have a problem. And it's not even your fault, so don't be scared to get help about it either.

And again, if it's purely fantasy, than go for it. That's the best part about fantasy, you can fantasize about ANYTHING, the real world doesn't matter, it's just important you tell the two apart lol.

Featured Threads

New Personals