BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
Hello
I am a 25 years old transwoman(and i am French), i like submission and i dream to become a full time slave and become like a mindless object. Is it possible because, i've already talked with many people and they always stop talking, because they were joking or were not serious.

so is it really possible to find a master and become a slave ? If yes do you have any advices ?

thank you

Handcuff37

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2019
Hello
I am a 25 years old transwoman(and i am French), i like submission and i dream to become a full time slave and become like a mindless object. Is it possible because, i've already talked with many people and they always stop talking, because they were joking or were not serious.

so is it really possible to find a master and become a slave ? If yes do you have any advices ?

thank you
I'm a TRUE STRICT DOM,KIK ME CARDMAN37

Reactions: BlueTrans

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
I send you a kik message
Of course it’s possible to be
Hello

thank you
of course it’s possible however you have to find a Dom who’s willing to put time and effort Into the relationship

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
my advice is avoid the first dude who made zero effort and caps locked the simple lame ass sentence. The true strict dom part is hilarious considering hes a switch. so im not sure whats going on there.

Anyways check out other posts, read research lots, get dif opinions views etc. The kink life is what you make it. have any potentials vetted and trust your gut, ask questions. Dont let someone off easy with vague answers, real doms with real exp will have patience , will ask questions and will be willing to discuss in detail anything you need in ordee to ensure youre comfortable before pursuing play time. good luck enjoy your stay here theres lots of decent experienced people when you can weed through the bullshitters.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm a TRUE STRICT DOM,KIK ME CARDMAN37
This is not a personal ad, its a discussion post asking a serious question. If you have nothing relevant to add (and no, offering your services is not discussion) then please don't post at all.

In fact this topic has been discussed at various times in the past and as the OP mentions it is often very difficult to find someone who suits you, your kinks and your lifestyle.

@subzzzero has some good pointers in his response.

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
my advice is avoid the first dude who made zero effort and caps locked the simple lame ass sentence. The true strict dom part is hilarious considering hes a switch. so im not sure whats going on there.

Anyways check out other posts, read research lots, get dif opinions views etc. The kink life is what you make it. have any potentials vetted and trust your gut, ask questions. Dont let someone off easy with vague answers, real doms with real exp will have patience , will ask questions and will be willing to discuss in detail anything you need in ordee to ensure youre comfortable before pursuing play time. good luck enjoy your stay here theres lots of decent experienced people when you can weed through the bullshitters.

I begin to understand (despite my asperger) how to avoid Uninteresting people and capslock Is a good way

thank you for your advices and your support

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
This is not a personal ad, its a discussion post asking a serious question. If you have nothing relevant to add (and no, offering your services is not discussion) then please don't post at all.

In fact this topic has been discussed at various times in the past and as the OP mentions it is often very difficult to find someone who suits you, your kinks and your lifestyle.

@subzzzero has some good pointers in his response.
Thank you
And for the guy with capslock, i reported him, he was a lier

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i hope you find what youre looking for, as i said trust your gut and always be sure you know who youre playign with or considering before getting in too deep.

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
i hope you find what youre looking for, as i said trust your gut and always be sure you know who youre playign with or considering before getting in too deep.
But that's part of my problem because of my asperger syndrom, i have troubles to see what is acceptable.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
you could always find a trusted person in the kink world to help you vet people and oversee the potential convos guys are sending to you. Many new people to the community get mentors that help them learn and help filter out the crap.

Reactions: Diff and BlueTrans

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
May I say that asperger syndrom has nothing to do with feeling as being a slave? And every other illnesses I've met around here has nothing to do? I don't intend to be mean saying this is garbage.

I don't particulary want to dominate but if you want I would take you under my wing for a while.

Reactions: andalus4u

BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
May I say that asperger syndrom has nothing to do with feeling as being a slave? And every other illnesses I've met around here has nothing to do? I don't intend to be mean saying this is garbage.

I don't particulary want to dominate but if you want I would take you under my wing for a while.
Sorry i was not making any link between my asperger and my will to being slave
I was telling that : because of my asperger it's hard for me to see if someone tells the truth, is honest...

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you had no syndrom at all trust me, you wouldn't know also if anyone was telling the truth.

I can just say I am honest in my answers but noone can trust me.

Ignore your syndrome mentioned. Be happy without. Then let's talk sometime.

Last edited:

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
Hello
t

thank you
yes, it's possible to be a mindless slave, but I won't suggest going to the direct relationship first
let the person being your dom online for a while, to make sure that he will also look after you once you were used
as I am a sadistic dom I know many people won't look back on you. that will only damage you.
being a mindless toy is not hard but it requires trust, please take that into consideration.
pm me if any more help needed

Featured Threads

New Personals