Is the site activity slowing further?

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
I do like it here. It feels much more friendlier, open and less judgemental somehow. Yes, there are a few idiots who ruin it every now and again, but they are everywhere and it just takes a bit of strategic ignoring. I find the discussions in depth and often thought provoking, especially for me at the moment as I am not practicing kink right now but am still interested in learning more. I feel like there has been somewhat of a decline of activity but the nautral ebb and flow of the forum seems like it is still ticking over, and I'm sure that there are others, like myself, who feel comfortable enough to pop in and out of the forums as much as time permits.

Having said that, a lot of the one liner posts do put me off, as do the large amount of desperate male subs. I also very much doubt that I would trust the integrity of the majority of the ad posts here.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
This is something I have noticed and is in part why I have hardly been on here. For one thing I find the users who are here more regularly don’t seem to be close to age with me which is ok for the most part and helpful when I am learning about things but sometimes means I feel a little out of place.
When I was younger I just didn't have the guts to be active on something like here. So I guess, you're just better then myself and probably most others.

MaconMCModern

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 13, 2019
When the site made their update and revamped the webpage, I stopped coming to the site as much. I looked at your post and did an anaytics search on it. It listed the valuation at $29k and producing $55 dollars a day with maybe 4k hits a day. That was for late last year. When I updated it, my oh my. The valuation is now $280 and making $2 per day. Traffic was down to around 200 per day.

Writing is on the wall. While it's probably just not the updated, new and improved crappy interface, that lead to the decline, it was for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals