Is there such thing as too big of feet on a female?

Johny4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 1, 2022
I have been visiting this site for few months and never made an account. I just made an account just now to say: I love your feet and would be honoured to worship them. Please I will beg for it if you want. Such a heavenly place to be.

Reactions: BiSubbyHubbyAZ

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Girls' long feet mean the girl is a panther. That's what I feel like.

They are not masculine as some believe (they are long but thin). Short feet are just cute but long are good for a feminine dominance:)

But I wouldn't worry about. Both short and long are feminine and sexy.

Last edited:

Kik-16malehornytrade

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 9, 2022
Hi there 😘 I wear a size 14.5 woman's shoe and I really enjoy having my feet worshipped. Do you like extra large feet on a female? Or are they too big?
They are great but not to great yet they need cleaned I want to clean them every time you leave I clean every day you come back I clean every day you sleep I clean every day your awake I clean I wanna lick them so baddd

Catcatana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2023
I don't think there ir such a thing as "too big". At least I hope so, I'm starting an onlyfans page (@Catcatana) and my feet are chunky... Do you think that can be desirable for people?

Coffee4two

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2024
London
Hello know they amazing! May be a bit forward of me but do you have more pics ? 🤣 that’s how much I like them

VoytAssSlavic420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2023
SY, United Kingdom
Hi there 😘 I wear a size 14.5 woman's shoe and I really enjoy having my feet worshipped. Do you like extra large feet on a female? Or are they too big?
I don't think there is such issue about size every pair feet are designed to owner therefore preventing of being to big/small . As they are mor or lessoptimised in size, yhere are loads of other markers, anatomical characteristicks and of course human factor means- how owner care about them.

YOURS ARE AMAZING
KISSES FOR YOU AND YOURS PAIR OF NOT TO BIG BEAUTIES 😍

Featured Threads

New Personals