It frustrates me that I'm a woman but I don't I don't have a boyfriend like most other women probably would?

Pantilessandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2023
Why not? Maybe you are trying too hard? There is someone out there for everybody.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It makes me feel less of a woman.
Is this is statement or a question? Are you asking for advice here?
Your previous thread seemed a little more focused concerning your perception of your appearance is this still what you are discussing?

First up this is a kink/BDSM forum so all answers and ideas here will be coming from the perspective of those of us into these things. This community differs from regular sex hookup sites in that our focus is much less on an individuals looks and more on their kinks. You will find there are many, many different kinks and in some cases unconventional looks may in fact be a plus.

Somehow I can't see your quest moving on too far if you don't provide more information and open yourself up for discussion. Of course you can always fall back on the old adage "a picture paints a thousand words" if you're open to that. Just remember you will need to verify yourself if you want to show your face.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
After seeing the prior thread and the lacking details here again. I gotta admit I’m not willing to contribute this time without some details to help know what and why first.

Reactions: rouge.dude247

Iloveit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2023
Is this is statement or a question? Are you asking for advice here?
Your previous thread seemed a little more focused concerning your perception of your appearance is this still what you are discussing?

First up this is a kink/BDSM forum so all answers and ideas here will be coming from the perspective of those of us into these things. This community differs from regular sex hookup sites in that our focus is much less on an individuals looks and more on their kinks. You will find there are many, many different kinks and in some cases unconventional looks may in fact be a plus.

Somehow I can't see your quest moving on too far if you don't provide more information and open yourself up for discussion. Of course you can always fall back on the old adage "a picture paints a thousand words" if you're open to that. Just remember you will need to verify yourself if you want to show your face.
I'm trying to get advide.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ll go against my prior statement here.

Short version is 2 topics here.

1. You’re assuming most other women have boyfriends.
For this part. Plenty of women don’t have nor do they want a partner. Also some have girlfriends or are married etc. there isn’t a right or wrong choice here.

2. You feel less a woman because you do not have a bf and think that’s bad compared to other women who do.

Don’t live life for others. Live it for you. Don’t worry about what other women do. Do what you want to do and what you enjoy. Plenty of single people live a great life and enjoy not being locked down.

Now I think the biggest question here is the one that you’re not asking. I feel it could be a few options.
-Either you want help getting a bf. Advice tips etc.
-You want to know if others feel same as you do.
- you want people to reassure you that your situation is fine as is.

Featured Threads

New Personals