Items used for sounding?

ThatOneBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2014
Could someone help me come up with ideas for items that could be used for sounding? Stuff that I can find at home that is.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
1. a pencil (like the yellow /black one) with a smooth surface and rounded tip. Scould it with boiling water - let it cool. Its ready - no infection.

2. Wire like the one on headphones - precum like hell boy and then fold the wire double and slide it deep (it can go realy deep) rember to pour boiling water over that too.

You are wellkome to ask me more

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
I've used a sharpie fineliner before, that's probably equivalent to a 1cm dilation.

I made sure it was totally clean and brand new, it was a slightly awkward shape but I got it in about 3". There are inexpensive silicon sounds as well you can buy that go in about 13" probably more.... :)

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
i myself have used ds styluses of various sizes, screw drivers (if you use this use phillips or allen head and be very careful so as not to stab or cut yourself) and probably the longest thing i have used is a yarn mallet which is used to play xylophone (for those who dont know it looks like this http://www.columbuspercussion.com/s...s-medium-marimba-mallets-blue-yarn-birch.html i got it pretty far in a little bit past where the words start from the no yarn part up) basically you can use what ever is round and smooth but be aware the next few days will hurt to piss just a warning its still very fun

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
Please use something that can be sterilized so you are safe.

A good set of sounds like the ones Sum1 linked is the best idea. But be careful, there are some devices that are not well made and have sharp edges (research the reviews on-line).

Featured Threads

New Personals