its graduation

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
lets make my graduation (12th grade) more fun. i wll be wearing a white dress under my graduation gown. just stay within my limits, and the graduation is next Friday.

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
you can either wear a thong with a strong color that will be seen thru your white dress, or you can wear nothing under the dress. and no bra either.
before you going for you graduation, rub your pussy with mint toothpaste, and if you'll taking a bag with you put the toothpaste tub there so you could add more toothpaste if the effect of it wears off.
if the graduation gown is closed and be placed like a dress or something, while sitting waiting to go on stage and when your on stage lift your white dress up as high as you can even above the navel.

or while waiting to go on stage secretly masturbate so your gown will hide it.
if you want i'll be most want to hear how it all went for you and what you did.

enjoy and congratulations ;)

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Graduation

I think u need a big butt plug that when u sit down u can feel it stretch. Next u need a remote controlled dildo in yr pussy and when u go on stage turn it up full. Make sure u wear very very tight panties to hold it all in. Pls take pics to post and make sure u have fun and cum

MLB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2013
lets make my graduation (12th grade) more fun. i wll be wearing a white dress under my graduation gown. just stay within my limits, and the graduation is next Friday.

Do you own a g string or a pair of tiny panties???

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
I think u need a big butt plug that when u sit down u can feel it stretch. Next u need a remote controlled dildo in yr pussy and when u go on stage turn it up full. Make sure u wear very very tight panties to hold it all in. Pls take pics to post and make sure u have fun and cum

can you please turn it down for me i dont wanna the teacher know that i have something special. lol.

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
you can either wear a thong with a strong color that will be seen thru your white dress, or you can wear nothing under the dress. and no bra either.
before you going for you graduation, rub your pussy with mint toothpaste, and if you'll taking a bag with you put the toothpaste tub there so you could add more toothpaste if the effect of it wears off.
if the graduation gown is closed and be placed like a dress or something, while sitting waiting to go on stage and when your on stage lift your white dress up as high as you can even above the navel.

or while waiting to go on stage secretly masturbate so your gown will hide it.
if you want i'll be most want to hear how it all went for you and what you did.

enjoy and congratulations ;)

idk if you want to change this up but they said we cannot wear bight colors under the gown or dress (dress code) and i cannot go without. the gown its is open

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
What to wear

Ok I thought u wanted max pleasure. Ok hang some nipple clamps off your pussy lips with no panties. Make sure the chain between is shorter than your dress but u can reach it to pull from time to time. Have fun. If u want extra also do to your nipples. Or join them all together. I c the gown is open. Then wear a tight dress under so no one can see

Last edited:

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Ok I thought u wanted max pleasure. Ok hang some nipple clamps off your pussy lips with no panties. Make sure the chain between is shorter than your dress but u can reach it to pull from time to time. Have fun. If u want extra also do to your nipples. Or join them all together. I c the gown is open. Then wear a tight dress under so no one can see

ok i will chain them together

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Have the best time ever

Please come back to us with the results. When is yr graduation. Enjoy c how sore u can get then go and get the greatest orgasm ever

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
sorry for the delay been busy. for the dares that i have gotten in time i have complete. i chain the clamps from my pussy lips to the one that was on my nipples. i was not wearing any panties or bra. thankfully my nipples were not hard enough to be seen through my dress and gown. before i left for graduation i made sure that i rub my nipples and pussy with toothpaste. it was hard to walk since the chain restricted my movement.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Fantastic

That was so great I am glad u really enjoyed yr graduation. Love to have seen yr graduation pics. Did any one know u had the chain on. I hope so did u go home and make yr self cum

Featured Threads

New Personals