I've collected & worn nylon panties for years

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
I've been interested in female underwear since a was in grade school. As the female students started to go through puberty, new straps & lacy garments would appear under their school clothing. Many years later I both collect & wear women's nylon panties, for which I have an obsession.

Finding the right maker, style & size that fit took years & $$ but as I type this I'm wearing a nylon 'granny' panty, make unknown. I think the tag says size 10 (XXL). Since I located four types of nylon panties that fit comfortably, I started wearing them as underwear every day, buying 7 of each type & color so I could do a week's worth in one laundry small load & hang them up to dry.

I own several brands in different styles & colors: Bali, Olga, etc.

How did I find panties that fit OK? I discovered that wearing them backwards (tag in front) is the way for men to wear them. They are cut for a woman's body & they have more in the rear & less in the front. I also found that very brief panties don't fit as well as the more mainline, utilitarian garments do.

There is obviously a deep sexual connection behind my fondness for panties.

Last edited:

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Buying worn panties is an epidemic man. You can google search and find scores of online marketplaces where gals register and market their wares.

Even buying new ones. I have bought them for gal pals and a few times for myself at thrift stores. Even stockings, garters, and lingerie are there. Value Village is best.

I would offer that most would not reverse them. I never did. I never did granny ones either but have done normal 80s style and 90s bikini style. Panty hose is another whole thing just as fun.

Now for many they want WORN with smells and dampness. This is a big thing. For others its the feel and experience so recylced ones are best. Ebay is great for clean used but recently you have to word as ANTIQUE UNDERGARMETS.

Aliexpress holds promise for new ones of all types styles and sizes.

We as guys were born with pussy on the brain so this is just a practical way to get into a womans underpants without all the bs. Just sayin

Featured Threads

New Personals