janes secret agenda

sissyforu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2021
Jane grew up oldest of three, being the only girl out the trio she gained a certain coldness she wore unlike anyone could. Growing up her father up and left around 12 and her mother absolutley lost her mind, putting no other than jane in charge of her siblings. Josh was the middle child only one year younger and then adam youngest by 4 years. janes favorite thing to play growing up as most little girls was house which in her eyes meant jane was law and they were peasants for her rule, which got very very dark sometimes. You could almost bet on her forcing them to sit as she tried to learn makeup and different things that would make her finally be noticed by her crush of her whole school career so far. Every time he would reject her Adam would be in for a long night when she would return from school. Dark in not only inflicting alot of pain but dark also by humiliating him once Josh hit puberty he got a break from Janes rule but Adam would not be so lucky in fact she once hide in the closet when he walked through the rooms entrance she rushed the door locking and traping them together. Jane?? WHat are you doing now please no more whippings. SHUT UP FAGG she cut him off with tonight your my side kick well tell yourself that so your not so down about the truth. The truth he asked? HA Adam well we will say Aly tonight on your going to wear this and become a whore of mine dont worry your making a promotion to being on the payroll now atleast! For every john I will cut you off 5%. 5%?!!, Adam proclaimed to be a straight kid this was all soon to be crashing down around him Jane being the holder of his masculinty now he wore her pink thong with thigh high socks makeshift tits out of a training bra and stuffed with paper, high heels, a pink short haired wig, and full on makeup done to perfection after years of Jane forcing them too allow her to practice. Aly! she yelled when he reentered the room after a bathroom break. I am so proud of me your absolutly transistioned to a perfect sissy that looks so fem Aly i almost want to fuck you thats how damn good i am. Jane gave up her crush being swopped up by a bull dike last year turned lesbo so she meant this as a literal thing he was a little girl now basically. Jane I am sore can we skip tonight He atempted to play it off like being a whore that was forced to be a slave for multiple men a night wasnt all her sissy mind thought of now a days. Oh Aly if you were not such a good girl I might say yes but I think we both know you would be more upset if i didnt make you the twinkle in your eye says it all.

First john of the new year walked in throbing 6 inch cock only thing Aly could see since falling full down the hole of a cock whore. Fuck he thought perfect He might make my sissygasm over and over I hope it doesnt make a mess on top of him. which was a foolish thought since when he tried to stand to sit on that cock he was forced face down in the bed...........

Featured Threads

New Personals