January 2013: A month of torture~! (20/F)(pics/vids)

Chuu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2012
(Also posted on GetDare.)

Starting something new~!
For the year 2012, each month will have a theme. For that month, I will do at least one dare a day relating to that theme. If I miss a day, I will have to take a punishment. Example: theme is "pain" so I can only do painful dares.

January's theme will be... pain/torture!

That means during the month of January, I will only do painful things (from light to hardcore). (I picked this because I already have a long list of painful dares to do).

Rules (for me):
By the end of January, I must complete every dare in this thread that follows my limits and the theme. If I am unable to do the dare due to not having an item, I will try to obtain that item (no sex toys!). I will provide proof of most, if not all, of the dares I do using photos (kinktalk, same name) or video (pm for link). If photos or videos do not work for the dare at hand, I will write a very detailed written report.

Rules (for dares):
Must follow the theme of "pain".
Can be a dice dare or normal dare.
Must follow my limits.
Hidden public is sometimes available, depending on the situation; I will judge this case by case.
Cannot require other people in real life.
A dare cannot extend to another day.
A dare cannot affect my sleep or meals.
No social suicide.

To send a dare, either post in this thread or send me a PM with the subject "January".

Toys:
some clothespins
wooden spoon
spatula
hot sauce/ tobasco
toothpaste
2 regular toothbrushes
electric toothbrush
flexi-rulers
dice (d4-->d20)
horseradish sauce
(list to be updated; ask about specifics not on the list)

(If you have an idea or request for a specific theme, please mention it here or PM me~!)

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
make an ice dildo by filling a condom with water and putting it in the freezer. when it's frozen solid take it out, stuff yourself with it and take a little trip outside, the mall, the park, the forest, anywhere. leave the condom on so it won't start leaking. you must be outside your house for at least 30 minutes before you may return.

Reactions: F/Weirdo

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Get the tabasco and a normal toothbrush cover your clit, small and big lips with the tabasco using the toothbrush. Then put a clothespin coverd with tabasco on each nipple. next get a ruler and spank each asscheek 25 times. then spank your pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. after completing this you are allouwed to cum but only by using the electric toothbrush on your pussy.

for proof pictures please use the following
- clean ass pussy and breast pic
- tabasco rubbed in
- clothespin on nipples
- spanked ass
- spanked pussy
- pussy after you came

a vid of your pussy covered in tabasco with your voice enjoying or hating it would be a nice extra ;)

please let me know by pm if you'll take this one.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Awesome idea - looking forward to seeing the results, and a new theme for each month.

Place a clothes pin on each nipple, and one on your clit. You must smack each clothes pin off, without touching the pin with your hands. Use a wooden spoon, spatula, rulers, etc. Each device used for smacking can only be used on one clothes pin. For example, if you use the wooden spoon to smack the pin off your left nipple, you cannot use the wooden spoon for either of the other 2 clothes pins.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I think this shouldnt be to hard for You.
Find apple that will be hard to fit in Your pussy.
Stuff it and walk with it for an hour in Your pussy.
Nice will be to see it disappearing in You
Have a nice day.

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
How many die do you have? I have a little game I could brew up, but i want to know the details of all your die so I can properly prepare it.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Buy a piece of ginger (In the UK virtually all supermarkets sell it down the fruit and veg isle where all the herbs are, google "ginger root" if you don't know what it looks like) Get a piece that is about the size of your thumb or larger, at home carefully cut the skin off to make a buttplug, use a little vegetable oil just to coat it lightly and insert it either in your ass or pussy, that choice is yours. Then go get on a bus or walk around a public place. You can wear any clothes you want but make the panties tight so the ginger doesn't fall out. Stay out for a minimum of 15 minutes, a bus ride is perfect since you can't cheat and go into the toilets to take it out ;)

After 15 minutes you can either leave it in for another 10 or take it out. If you take it out I want you to spend 10 minutes spanking your tits when you get home. Make them nice and sore using any implement or just your hand.

Enjoy :p

Reactions: F/Weirdo

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
Using only your fingers you are to edge three times and cum on the fourth. Your fingers must have lots of tabasco on them. Before your start, between each edge, before you try and cum and after you cum you must spank your pussy 6 times with a ruler.

Featured Threads

New Personals