Jessica The Blonde

Shadowhuntress21079

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2022
Jessica The Blonde

Argh….. what the hell happened last night? I can’t have drunk that much … I don’t get drunk that quickly can I? My body aches so much I must have fallen down or something.

I peel back the covers and look down at my legs and look in disgust. What the hell? Why is there writing on me? Oh my god no! I reach into my handbag and find a dozen used condoms with remnants of cum dripping everywhere where my marker should be. My heart beat quickens. I rush to my bathroom mirror which thankfully is full length and i break down to my knees crying.

My once beautiful brown hair has been replaced with this cheap blonde stuff making me look cheap but that is the least of my worries. My hair smells of something salty and I know that smell to be cum and not only a small amount too. Was it mixed into the hair dye?

I look to my eyes and find that not only have they been painted a neon pink but they are also sticky from cum and glitter.

I look at my forehead and notice that now my forehead now says CUMWHORE in what looks to be permanent marker that is now missing. On the side of my face are the letters WH on one side with the letters RE on the other side with dicks on both sides with tricks shooting cum into my mouth.

I take off my T-shirt reveal that my chest has been painted with the words CUM SLUT and then caked in cum my tits have targets on them painted on and I know for a fact that they are permanent.

My stomach has the word CUMDUMPSTER tattooed on. At this sight I cry and notice that my cunt feels weird. That weird Normally call it a pussy don’t I? I spread my clit open and notice that there a small vibrator in there that I can’t remove. I didn’t do this did i? I try to remove it but it’s not happening. I search for the remote but it’s not my handbag. At this point I feel the vibrator spring to life putting me into a state of pleasure making sure I remain on my knees.

A chuckles comes from behind me and I notice my best friend standing behind me laughing.

He speaks “ I notice you have noticed a few of things that is now your new normal but just in case. Your hair is now permanently this blonde and yes we all put deposits in it shall we say? No matter how hard you try you can’t get rid of it. Your eye make up is permanent and nice and trashy for use as it your face chest and tits. The vibrator is special it’s going to bring you to the brink of n orgasm and never let you have a grams. You’re never going to be able to take it out we used industrial glue. Your cunt is now bright blonde and currently cum stained. Your underwear if you ever where them has now been modified so your cunt is going to be filled quite tightly not only with the vibrator in your clit but your underwear now has some very filling additions. In your handbag is your daily amount of cum as you’re now addicted to it. Don’t worry about your work you earned enough last night to take care of yourself quite nicely don’t you think? I have to admit when you asked me to do this granted you were drunk but I never thought that you would make such a good slut. Don’t worry i will be back to check on you in a couple of days if you aren’t begging to be fucked by then. Enjoy slut” As soon as he says the word slut the vibrator turns off just as i am at the brink of orgasm.

I am no longer Jessica the Business women I am Jessica the blonde.

Reactions: ozmandius

Featured Threads

New Personals