Jill's punishment

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
jills punishment title.jpg

This story is purely made up and has no connection with my famous Strip Poker with a Twist – also the story will be a lot shorter and MAY not be updated as regular as I would prefer to as Strip Poker with a twist The Sequel on getDare is my main story and takes most of my effort – however I will try to update as regular as possible

All comments are much appreciated

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
PART 1 JILL’S PUNISHMENT

“ARRRRRRRR” screamed Jill.

She was having a nightmare dreaming about the past year. It all started about 6 months ago when Jill’s parents had given up on her as she was a little brat. If you can imagine a terrible 17 year old slapper who would do anything for attention, and I mean anything then you could be imagining only a fraction of what Jill was like. She had done many unforgivable things in the past including stealing from her parents, filming them in the bedroom and posting it the internet as well as much more

Jill’s parents could no longer stand the disrespectful teenager and had sought out adequate punishment.

It had now been 6 months since Jill had met Mr Freely and been made to do several unthought-of cruel disciplines. She was told in advance how would be collecting her and Mr Freely came right on queue and Jill was promply shoved into the rear of the van.

There were no windows in the van and Jill had no idea where she was travelling, and soon fell asleep.

The van was eventually opened and Jill noticed it was dark. How long had she been asleep for she wondered? Mr Freely came up to Jill and gently showed her out of the vehicle. The first thing Jill said in a cheeky tone was “I. P Freely” (referring to Ian Phil Freely)

Mr Freely literally lost his load and took Jill by her skinny wrists and marched her around the castle like building which had high walls and looked ancient. “Where are we off” screamed Jill for the first time starting to feel scared.

Now Jill wasn’t the usual scared teenager she had done many things and had had many punishments but never had a male unknown to her take her roughly by the hand and made her follow him around a spooky castle.

Mr Freely didn’t answer Jill’s question and just continued to march down the smelly hall ways.

After a couple of minutes he roughly marched Jill down the steep spiral stair case down to a lower floor.

The surroundings made Jill feel cold wearing the flimsy piece of material that she had on.

"Get in there", Mr Freely shouted pushing Jill into the large room. Jill fell into the room and banged her head on the cold stone wall.

It was several hours later when Jill came around and to her horror noticed ……………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………..

All comments and feedback is much appreciated. More will be revealed soon

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Ah, a story here, very nice.... i'm waiting on the okay from one i just sent someone, if it comes through it can come on here. As for Jill i hope she wakes up naked.... and we get more details on what she loooks like... xxx

lord bill

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2011
1 word WOW this starts out different from strip poke with a twist but still very good

Mystery Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
Was told about this from friend on getdare after reading Poker story (sorry cant remember the name)

Great start waiting for more - love the names lol

xrider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2009
Interesting beginning... the fact that it is posted here means that it's gonna be depicting more crude subjects ?

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Part 2 jill’s punishment

Thanks for all of the many viewers and commenters in the first stages of the story - please keep reading and commenting

PART 2 JILL’S PUNISHMENT

It was several hours later when Jill came around and to her horror noticed that on the wall there was two sets of hand cuffs. It looked as though these were designed for keeping a prisoner arm stretched and unable to move.

Jill was relieved that she had not been made hostage in these as she never wanted her slender arms to be stretched. However she felt lost at the present time, not for the fact that she did not know where she was but rather the fact that her bag had been removed and she had no mirror to check her wavy long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Jill had always looked after her body as she felt that it was very important to be fit, the main reason for this was to be able to run away from danger. After all how many thieves do you know that are 20 stone.

Jill shivered as she re glanced at the two metal handcuffs sticking out of the wall, she was wondering how she could get back at Mr Freely for the punishment of being held hostage in the van and in this freezing room that left shivers down your spine.

Jill wondered around the large room looking for a way of escape. There was only 1 window and this had a several poles across it stopping anyone from climbing out.

window.jpg

Jill sighed at seeing this, her one hopeful way of escape had been dashed. There was an unusual noise that Jill could not put a finger on, she slowly walked to the window and glanced out, hoping to figure out where she was as well as what the noise could be.

“Shit” she thought as she saw the sea lapping the walls. She know realised what the noise was, however wished it could have been something different.

The rest of the room had a stone bench / bed and a toilet like area. There was no toilet only a drainage area where it looked like water could travel down, however only if the catch was opened. There was no chain or toilet roll or anywhere to go for a number 2.

The only accessible entrance to the large room was the old thick door. There was no window in the door, but it appeared as though from the outside a plate could be lowered for a small access into the room.

Was Jill going to be kept hostage in the room for long.

Jill glanced above her and got a shock when she noticed the room was a lot taller than she first expected. Jill was a very tall 17 year old with long thin match stick legs but even these would be no help to reach the roof about 4-5 metres above her. She got a shock when she noticed that there were several cameras recording everything that Jill was doing. Suddenly ……………………..

Suddenly what?

What will happen next - please keep reading - Jill's Punishment for answers

All comments are much appreciated

owlart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for the new story Rachel, will be interesting to see where this one goes...

retrojim

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 1, 2011
cool story, looks good so far:)

i wonder what she is going to be made to do??

Jim

Stormwalker22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2010
Great job as always Rach and I was right I already rated your story 5 stars :D
Cant wait for your next chapter mwuah!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Another wicked chapter... very evil in your thoughts there.... nice x

Kisunesoldier

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2010
Great chapter. Very interesting. You haven't changed your ways which makes everything so difficult cause i want to know more, :p

Suddenly the door to the room swung open and someone walked into the room.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Part 3 jill’s punishment

Thanks everyone who has viewed the story and made this the most viewed non fiction Story on here with over 2000 views, also the most replied to story with 17 replies at present

Hope everyone is enjoying Jill's Punishment

PART 3 JILL’S PUNISHMENT

Suddenly the metal plate at the door opened with a horrible creak. Jill was at first a little taken a back as she wondered where the creaking noise had come from.

A loud voice bellowed in the room and the echoing noise seemed to last forever. “YOUR FOOD’S READY SLUT!” The last words seemed to stick in Jill’s head. “She had never before been called a slut, and she hoped this would be the last”

Jill walked towards the door holding onto her ears as she went, trying to drown the echo that seemed to be leaping from wall to wall.

Here she could see a hand with a black glove which looked to be made out of leather. The glove was holding a plastic plate with some bread. The bread was not buttered and had nothing no filling or spread, it was just simply plain bread.

“Where’s the drink” shouted Jill, quite annoyed, “No drink for you until your behaviour improves” came the voice from outside the room. “Fuck You” shouted Jill not thinking what she was saying.

“Strike 2” came the reply as the grid on the door window came slamming down and shortly afterwards Jill heard a males voice quietly say “She better watch what she wished for” followed by a chuckle.

Jill wondered what the grumpy male was on about and decided to forget about him. She stared at the bread that was on the blue plate wondering what she had done to deserve this. All her life she had whatever she wanted either one way or another. If her parents had refused to purchase her it, she just went and either pinched the money for the item or stole it from the shop. For the first time in her short life she felt deprived.

After a few minutes she started to tuck in eating the crusty bread. Her mind was telling her it was the worst tasting bread she had ever tasted, however for the first time she didn’t say out loud her feelings as she remembered the cameras were recording her every move.

Jill tried thinking about any possible way of escape, she currently knew that the room she was being held capture in was by the coast and gave little hope of escape, however what about the rest of the old castle like building she was in, would she ever be let out of the room.

Jill knelt and for the first time put her hands together, “Please may I be let out of this room” she quietly asked, looking above her the whole time.

She quickly shuck out of all that she was doing, was she actually praying she stood back and asked herself. She had never done this before and it felt totally weird to the cute young girl.

It wasn’t long after this when the door finally opened, was her prays about to be answered, stood in front of her was Mr Freely.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………..

Will Jill's prays be answered
What will Mr Freely do?

Keep reading to find out

Featured Threads