[Joking] Please stop spamming me with femdom requests.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Before ordering me what to do to be your slave, please introduce yourself as a master and ask me about my limits. I will be more willing to respond.

Because I am not your slave yet. You have the decency as a mistress or a master to introduce yourself and ask me about who am I.

How can you order me to do something while I read it like what the fuck who are you?
So many females are trying to reach me into taking me under their feet online and ask me things that I am too shy to do. I don't want online domination right now. How about being a straight male approached by other males? I feel them so bad to me in their requests. My inbox is full of women messages. And if you read between the lines you will miss that I am really trolling right now by writing this entire post to see if anyone spots this. And I am feeling like being harassed of so many humiliating messages. Like really can't you just ask about what kind of person am I first?

Should I submit to the first one that messages me with "send me a photo of you doing this and that??

What is your oppinion?

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Actually I was trying a joke, sorry folks but as I mentioned it I was just trolling and specified that in my message. Just saying it now. :D You should have spotted already. Don't envy me, honestly I don't have requests either.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddledmale28