Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Again a older story

One day I am feeling a little frisky, there is no one around, while watching tv I sneak out of the room and come in with a roll of tape in one hand, a piece of tape in the other. Knowing what I was about to do you let me place it on your mouth. Your watching the time and thinking for every minute I will be punished for an hour. I do not know this and by the time I take it off your mouth I am up to ten hours of punishments.

I upon being informed of this, Gulp!! Trying to beg and plea my way out you start to tack on time...five more minutes for every minute of begging. I instantly stop as soon as you let me know that, however you had waited at least 15 minutes before telling me that on purpose.
This makes it ten hours and seventy-five minutes of torture.

Master then instructed me me to undress all the way...

Taking all my clothes off nice and slow for you I am shivering with fear of what is on Masters mind. As I get all my clothes off he pushes me onto the bed strapping my arms down to the bed he lets me know that company is on the way.... I GULP!!! wondering if he is serious or just trying to scare me. Not knowing he is serious. Then blindfolding me using tape, being sure that I can not see he then decides he is taping my mouth shut circling my head with the tape, Master felt that I need to learn a valuable lesson. Asking me to nod my head if I am comfortable, as I nod he says in a droned whisper rubbing his whiskers gently against my neck to drive me up the wall, "Good now be a good slave and do not cum unless I permit you."

Master takes a Ice popsicle and after running it under water for a couple seconds him slowly sliding it in my vagina rubbing it against the top of my clit in and out, quicker and quicker. Moving it slowly to my ass you slide it in slowly, out slowly getting faster and faster. By now I am moaning and squirming wanting sex.... (KNOCK, KNOCK) at the door, as I jump out of my skin with my heart racing with anxiety as I had hoped Mater was just joking with me.

Master takes the company to the living room and I can only hear murmuring amongst everyone. I then hear where is she in here? As the door opens, It was one of Masters friends. Master gave everyone permission to do one thing to me as a punishment. I had no idea who was in there with me as I started to squirm I senced him there the aroma of man's cologne wafted around the room. Suddenly I get a warm hard hand firmly grasping my breasts as he chuckled, he then grabbed clothes pegs and must have put about 15 on each breast. Then he twisted and played with them for a few minutes, got up and gave one last hard twist to one on each nipple just before exiting the room.

The next person to come in I recognized her perfume, the sweet soft scent of vanilla and sandalwood, it was my best friend. She believed Sir when he said I was to be punished by each person for spoiling our plans. She was sure I hadn't done it on purpose but did not want to be joining me in being punished. My best friend was biw taking the tape and upon placing a butt plug in my ass and vibe in my pussy she wrapped my bottom as if I had panties on. I was so embarrassed my body felt like it was on fire. I couldnt believe he was doing this. My best friend... his beat friend.... who came in next I know his voice and as he spoke in a soft whisper telling me he felt bad for doing this, he took a belt and spanked my breasts 15 good sharp smacks each. I was whining and tears formed down my face. Master heard a whale through the tape from the other room and came to see, he was very pleased in how well I was taking the punishments. He excused his best friend and assured I was ok before sending in the last person. This was a girl I dont think I have ever met till this day. She was soft spoken as well and had a very gentle touch. I felt like she fathered to not be there however knew she would be informed this punishment if she didn't punish me. The girl took her time she was to take all the tape and pegs off of me, she tried to be gentle but it actually hurt worse. I think that's why they picked her for this part. She kept apologizing I knew she didnt mean for it to hurt so much however couldnt help but wonder if she was doing it slow because she was told to or if she actually thought it would be less painful.

Once I had all the tape off and pegs off Sir came back in and let me know that I would be staying there until they get home. Master put a diaper on me incase of an accident while he way away. I sniffle and nod as my mouth is still taped. Master places the key where I can get it if an emergancy arrives, and he leaves with everyone.

Eventually he comes home, he let's me out of the punishment and has me go to the washroom. He explains his disappointment for my behaviour then adds his being pleased with how I took my punishment and proceeds to let me know I will be waiting till he feels I had been good long enough to deserve to cum.