Just had a bad day today

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
I meant to make this my first post but tofay, I ended having the worst day I thnk I have had ina long time. I found a mound of maggots falling from my ceiling due to dead squirrels being inside my roof. How disgusting is that? I knew that there were squirrels in my roof but I thought that they would find away out just like they found a way in.

Daring Dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2008
UK
Check out any wiring you have up there, squirrels love to chew the insulation of it. I love squirrels in the trees but in house they are a pest. Did you know they carry the same diseases as rats. Sorry I hope I didn't make your day any worse.

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
Poor Squirel. =( I think I would have freaked if that happened to me. I don't like seeing dead animals, let alone magots eating one. =S

ramsies11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2008
oreo your just a sissy
i dont mind the dead stuff i just hate the smell

ldybgsgma99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I guess I must be a sissy also because that would have freaked me out as well. And I would have to hire someone to clean it up for me. There is no way I could do it.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
It would be great if you'll kill them all by feeding them with a poisonous chemicals. And have a general cleaning to remove all those deadly smell. Squirrels must build own house in the jungle.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Oh no poor you, that does sound disgusting, will you have to clean them out yourself ? how the heck did the squirrels die ?

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
This could be the start of a new fetish so be careful

Wow we are all talking about this on a kink site, we better be careful because sooner or later we will see a post from someone that gets off to seeing and smelling dead animals. I hope this never happens but I am learning a lot about fetishes and the art of being kinky. I have also learned that there is a thin line between fetishes, kinky and just down right disgusting.

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
Falling bugs or many bugs in one place are fear sof mine. I think 'what ifs' a lot. Such as "What if I walked into my livingroom and there were 100 cockroches on the wall?" I really don't think I'd wanna live anymore(roaches not maggots), I'd be haunted and scarred for life. D:

You couldn't smell the dead squirrels before the maggots came? Then again I don't know much about that.

Wow we are all talking about this on a kink site, we better be careful because sooner or later we will see a post from someone that gets off to seeing and smelling dead animals.

Hahaha, XD ....that'd be nasty.

Featured Threads

New Personals