HeartlessTrainer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2011
Kansas City: M/Dom/23 seeks F/Sub/Under 40 ~ Looking for a new slave to train

23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

I've been seriously involved in BDSM for the past 5 years. In that time I have taken on no less than 7 slaves. To my utter dismay, only 2 of them were actually worth my time and were sucessfully trained, and their masters couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.

Until now I have only trained slaves to better serve their masters, but now I'm looking for a girl to train as my own personal slave. The ultimate goal is to train a girl to be a a 24/7 TPE slave.

I'm looking for a girl to start training online with the possibility of RL encounters after I decide if they're worth the time and effort. Age isn't important as long as you're hwp and attractive.

If you're a man, or if you have a problem with sending naked pictures, using a webcam (if you have one), ass play, being talked to in a degrading manner, following orders that may push the limits of your comfort, humiliation, a moderate amount of pain, or doing some things in public, like wearing vibrators under your clothes or wearing a collar, then dont bother contacting me.

I'm a very strict master, but I can make it worth while for my slaves. I'm not cruel, but I expect obedience, submission, and respect from anyone undertaking my training. The punishments for failure or disrespect are unplesant, but if you can live up to my expectations, you will be treated with the greatest of care, attention, and protection.

I'm not into anything illegal, scat, beastiality, or anything that does real harm or permanent damage.
My training is not recommended for anyone with a history of sexual abuse, who is a virgin, or who is currently being treated for a serious medical issue.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

H.T.

***INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS NOTICE***

Nobody working on any article, study, report, etc., may use my posts, writings, emails, conversations, pictures, name, recorded information, or likeness for anything without my expressed written permission with a physical signature attached to a release. I reserve the rights to any and all information used in conjunction with these activities.

• Kinks:
slave training, humiliation, eye contact restriction, speech restriction, mental bondage, impact play, edge play, electrostim, pain, exhibitionism, public play, vibrators, plugs, ropes, chains, leather, heels, lingerie, anal, pictures, video, etc.

• Experience:
Years of training experience

• Limits:
scat, beastiality, underage, a history of sexual abuse/rape, or history of mental illness

Attachments

• chain-leash.jpg
    chain-leash.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

twoinbaldwin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2012
from kc

We just wanted to say hi from some local kinksters. We love your posting although we do not fit the bill. How ever we do enjoy corrupting newbies, so if you ever get any very vanilla people send them our way. Amber n Dustin

Featured Threads

New Personals