Keep me in chastity

Transt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 6, 2020
Hi there, i am 23 years old slave, and i am posting this on the forum as my master instructed me.
According to my master, he told me that the people on getdare will decide how long i should be in chastity and he found a wonderful and exciting way to make this happen. I would like to tell you guys that please be as cruel and as long as you want to keep me chastised.

It's really simple. I have prepared a chart with number of days in front of each body part of girl. Its just that you have to send pics/link of pics of group of naked girls in the thread and i will calculate the days I'll be chastity. There is no limits on number of girls in one pic and how many pics/ link of pics you send.

My chastity will arrive in 3 days, so you have 3 days to post the pics and keep me locked as long as you guys wish. Here's the chart:

Each girl - 2 days
Each ass cheek - 2 days
Each foot- 1 day
Each face- 2 days
Each nipple - 3 days
Each pussy- 15 days
Each tit - 10 days
Each eye- 1 day
Each lips- 2 days
Each elbow- 1 day
Each hand- 2 days
Each ear- 1 day

For example
If someone send

So i will calculate the days according to the pic and what's visible in the pic.

I am waiting for the links, please be as cruel as you want and if someone want to change the figures then please change them and post them as well with the link of the pic

Featured Threads

New Personals