Keep my bladder full and pussy wet.. (22 f/sub)

Temptress

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2021
Enjoys being degraded, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, wetting, and pain.

Limits include anal, hitting/slapping myself, body writing, drinking piss, and scat

Kik temptress.666

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
She is definitly worht it. Eve if she might not respond again after a first session
No matter how's it's phrased ghosting someone still is rude af. It should not matter how "worth it" they are if they are ghosting after. This sub isn't worth it's salt.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Actually I completely disagree. I think she is amazing.
It's great that you think she is amazing but ghosting is a form of emotional abuse and those In the kink community should not stand for it. If you are no longer interested in someone you need to have an adult conversation. Ghosting is extremely disrespectful and any Dom worth their salt would not stand for it. It's very disappointing that people are willing to excuse her poor behavior instead of helping her grow as a person and explain why what she is doing is wrong. Of she were to pull this at any of my local clubs she would be black listed. They do not tolerate such behavior. If you are looking for a one night of fun you need to say so before engaging in play.

Reactions: XXSteveDom

Temptress

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2021
It's great that you think she is amazing but ghosting is a form of emotional abuse and those In the kink community should not stand for it. If you are no longer interested in someone you need to have an adult conversation. Ghosting is extremely disrespectful and any Dom worth their salt would not stand for it. It's very disappointing that people are willing to excuse her poor behavior instead of helping her grow as a person and explain why what she is doing is wrong. Of she were to pull this at any of my local clubs she would be black listed. They do not tolerate such behavior. If you are looking for a one night of fun you need to say so before engaging in play.
There was no where stating that i would continue talking to you in particular. Theres also no where stating that i was looking for anything other than some play time. the choice is of others to decide if they want to message me/stay in touch with me after ive gotten busy or just stopped responding. Keep in mind, life happens as well. If you have a better way for me to go about things, id love to listen but i dont see anything online as anything set in stone. In person is different. I appreciate the time youve taken to respond to me 😊

Reactions: Marco

Featured Threads

New Personals