kidnap me

• Thread starter Deleted member 64535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64535

lying on my bed in just my panties with a plug in my pussy daydreaming about being kidnapped, roped up, forced to wear a thick gag, and being thrown in the trunk of a car to squirm helplessly as I'm taken to my new life of permanent sex slave bondage.

MistressAllie00

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2022
Arizona
lying on my bed in just my panties with a plug in my pussy daydreaming about being kidnapped, roped up, forced to wear a thick gag, and being thrown in the trunk of a car to squirm helplessly as I'm taken to my new life of permanent sex slave bondage.
I wanna be your Mistress

LouisCyphre

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2022
It is a dream of lot girls but it never end nice...

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
And when the trunk opened you found yourself in a deserted farm house, you can see only women of different age and race around you who all have their own charm

LouisCyphre

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2022
well that's why it's a fantasy? because it's an imaginary scenario?
I should never kidnap anybody ,because of jail, but I rather ask you runaway from home , and dont tell you what waits you on my place...

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
When someone agrees to play there is no need to worry of jail, just you have to give it a theme like real deal, though still the charm of being kidnapped will be highly diminished still that's the best plausible option to enjoy the thrill of being kidnapped. It's really a good dark unattainable fantasy

LouisCyphre

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2022
When someone agrees to play there is no need to worry of jail, just you have to give it a theme like real deal, though still the charm of being kidnapped will be highly diminished still that's the best plausible option to enjoy the thrill of being kidnapped. It's really a good dark unattainable fantasy
I understand, it is like dangerous adventure , I cant say I dont have any of them , but sex wasnt involved... However many victims have Stokholm syndrom makin bonds with their kidnapers... But u want to make very hard bonds... U like Adventure, danger and adtenaline through expetation of unknown...

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
What if the person who kidnapped you had a harem of women that he kept tied up to be bred and milked daily, how'd you react to that?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Damn, where did I read on here about women being kidnapped and taken to a dungeon where they had to do their day jobs by remote working while being tied up and toyed?

Featured Threads

New Personals