Kik blackmail group for submissive males

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
This is not my original idea, credits go to dumbhell.

I am starting a new blackmail group on kik for males.

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, PM me on KIK: zenyang9. State your purpose and send me a full frontal live pic including face when you PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunieni

barefootVegas702

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 4, 2021
Las Vegas NV

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, reply your kik in this thread.
kik- mikein505

DavyRobson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 5, 2021

I WANT PARTICIPATE MY KIK IS DAVYROBSON, I LOVE BLACKMAIL

Maxcass

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2021

Kik : maxcass84

Me_a_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2021

Sub_Rosh I wanna join

Featured Threads

New Personals