KIK dick comparison with a bit of exposure

matt95switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2018
To play a game, take a full-frontal naked pic with your dick fully flaccid (face optional) and post your KIK below. Then, anyone can message you in order to compare dick sizes. You exchange pics and the winner is chosen.

If there is a draw or you disagree with each other, you can always ask a third person from a thread for an opinion.

Looser has to take additional pic with "My dick is smaller than ..." written on a sheet of paper. Looser pic or both pics (side by side comparison) will be uploaded on a kink talk album by winner.

My kik is: matt95gd

Nakkich

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2019
To play a game, take a full-frontal naked pic with your dick fully flaccid (face optional) and post your KIK below. Then, anyone can message you in order to compare dick sizes. You exchange pics and the winner is chosen.

If there is a draw or you disagree with each other, you can always ask a third person from a thread for an opinion.

Looser has to take additional pic with "My dick is smaller than ..." written on a sheet of paper. Looser pic or both pics (side by side comparison) will be uploaded on a kink talk album by winner.

My kik is: matt95gd
I will play it. Kik michael_wartenberg